+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SAIT Winter 2019

drunk3nking

Nov 8, 2018
Hello,

I had applied to SAIT for Winter 2019 on 10th October 2018 for the Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Technology program. At the time of application, the program was waitlisted. mySAIT account shows that my application status is "In Selection" and that I have met the admission requirements. I have also completed the Career Investigation Report and have submitted it to them. I am worried if I'll be offered a place and if it's going to be for Winter 2019. What are the chances?

If they put me for Fall 2019 instead of Winter 2019. I will have a gap of 2 years. In that case, will it be a good decision to apply for visa with 2 years of gap?

glowingglory

May 24, 2018
Hello,

I had applied to SAIT for Winter 2019 on 10th October 2018 for the Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Technology program. At the time of application, the program was waitlisted. mySAIT account shows that my application status is "In Selection" and that I have met the admission requirements. I have also completed the Career Investigation Report and have submitted it to them. I am worried if I'll be offered a place and if it's going to be for Winter 2019. What are the chances?

If they put me for Fall 2019 instead of Winter 2019. I will have a gap of 2 years. In that case, will it be a good decision to apply for visa with 2 years of gap?
Hi! May I ask if they required IELTS from you? Thanks.

drunk3nking

Nov 8, 2018
Hi! May I ask if they required IELTS from you? Thanks.
Hello!
I had provided my IELTS score at the time of application. Also my IGCSEs English Language was considered as their subject English 30-2.

Note: They may put you through their IELTS course if you don't provide it at the time of application. Either way you would require IELTS for visa application.

glowingglory

May 24, 2018
Hello!
I had provided my IELTS score at the time of application. Also my IGCSEs English Language was considered as their subject English 30-2.

Note: They may put you through their IELTS course if you don't provide it at the time of application. Either way you would require IELTS for visa application.

Ravi Pansheriya

Nov 16, 2018
India
Hello,
I have applied for aircraft maintenance(winter 2019) in June 2018 and waitlisted in October 2018. Then again applied for fall 2019 on 20th october and received offere letter on 5th December. They have already started giving admission.
I will suggest you to apply for fall 2019 as soon as possible. Don't worry about gap. 2 years is acceptable.