+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SAIT September-2018 intake anyone?

shubham Patil

Feb 27, 2018
I have received confirmation letter from SAIT college, Calgary, Canada, for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Technology Diploma. I have already completed my B.E. in Mechanical Engineering from India. Will it create any problem as the course I have applied is of lower level than my previous educational qualification.??

alisani

Nov 14, 2016
Hello how are you, im planing to take Admission in petroleum engineering technology Diploma program, i am having the same issue, im wondering if i will get the visa or not.

alisani

Nov 14, 2016
I have Done BS geology, Currently im am working in an oil and gas company. and i have more than 3 years of experience now in this filed.

akshay bisht

Feb 9, 2018
I have received confirmation letter from SAIT college, Calgary, Canada, for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Technology Diploma. I have already completed my B.E. in Mechanical Engineering from India. Will it create any problem as the course I have applied is of lower level than my previous educational qualification.??
U can apply for visa. Totally depends upon luck. My friend did same and he got visa.

Reactions: shubham Patil

akshay bisht

Feb 9, 2018
How much time did SAIT took overall to issue offer letter ? When did u applied and got offer letter ?

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hello,

I have the same situation. I have a bachelor degree in mechanical engineering and want to apply for a 2 year program called "Welding Engineering Technology". Could you please share your experience with me and give me some advice about following matters:

1. How long it takes to receive an acceptance letter from SAIT?
2. Is assessment of my bachelor documents sufficient? or should I also send my high school documents for evaluation?
3. How long is the process time of getting study permit from IRCC after getting acceptance letter from SAIT?

I really appreciate your help in advance.

shubham Patil

Feb 27, 2018
Hello,

I have the same situation. I have a bachelor degree in mechanical engineering and want to apply for a 2 year program called "Welding Engineering Technology". Could you please share your experience with me and give me some advice about following matters:

1. How long it takes to receive an acceptance letter from SAIT?
2. Is assessment of my bachelor documents sufficient? or should I also send my high school documents for evaluation?
3. How long is the process time of getting study permit from IRCC after getting acceptance letter from SAIT?

I really appreciate your help in advance.
I have received my study permit, from which u can also expect the same.
1) Initially you will get a temporary seat allotment letter which will take less than a month after the date of application. After that u'll get one month to pay the confirmation fees. Within a week u'll get ur confirmation letter.

2) Assessment of the latest education is necessary, so only degree assessment will do. You'll be asked to just submit the results of previous education too but not its assessment.

3) Study permit depends on the location from where u apply so check the average processing times online. I had applied from Mumbai, India, so it took exactly 5weeks as told while applying.

Reactions: pedro2121

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
I have received my study permit, from which u can also expect the same.
1) Initially you will get a temporary seat allotment letter which will take less than a month after the date of application. After that u'll get one month to pay the confirmation fees. Within a week u'll get ur confirmation letter.

2) Assessment of the latest education is necessary, so only degree assessment will do. You'll be asked to just submit the results of previous education too but not its assessment.

3) Study permit depends on the location from where u apply so check the average processing times online. I had applied from Mumbai, India, so it took exactly 5weeks as told while applying.
Thanks for your advice.
I'm just a bit worried about the study permit. Actually, I already had an Express Entry profile which may be considered as a negative point from IRCC point of view, preventing me from obtaining study permit. Have you had any experience/information in this regard?

hamtarro

Jun 5, 2018
Hi, I've receive my confirmation letter but I don't know how to pay my fees. I'm looking for wire transfer. Anyone help?

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
I have applied for Instrumentation and control engineering diploma in SAIT. So normally How many days they will take to release offer letter ?