+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SAH and G5 sponsorship difference?

Eden-Eliana

May 9, 2018
Hi Everyone,
We sponsored my brother with the Sponsorship Agreement Holder program and my cousin with the Group of 5 program around the same time on July 2017 but while the SAH sponsorship is going well with the status saying decision made and medical received, the Group of 5 sponsorship status is still on application received and we haven’t heard anything from that, does it have different processing time? Anyone has experience with the G5 sponsorship please advise! Thanks!

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Hi Everyone,
We sponsored my brother with the Sponsorship Agreement Holder program and my cousin with the Group of 5 program around the same time on July 2017 but while the SAH sponsorship is going well with the status saying decision made and medical received, the Group of 5 sponsorship status is still on application received and we haven’t heard anything from that, does it have different processing time? Anyone has experience with the G5 sponsorship please advise! Thanks!

Check your junk mail or spam or call cic

PSAHR

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Hi Everyone,
Hello @Eden-Eliana ,

I applied in April, 2018 under CG SAH and got AOR on June 07, 2018. In the email i got the UCI and now i can access ECAS which states that the application is in process. Can you please share your experience such as what we should expect next? our local visa office as indicated in the email is mentioned as Ankara, Turkey.

Thank you