+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

safety officer job in canada and immigration to canada

zain butt

Jan 11, 2014
I came to canada in 2011 on safety officer job through a consultant in Firdous Mkt. Lahore, Pakistan. They told me that pay will 25$ per hour but my company is paying only 16$. Canadian companies are also not offering over time to safety officer so remember, if you are coming to canada for safety officer job, you 'll have 16 to 18$ per hour, that's all, No over time, no accommodation, no food.

But I have to work 2 years in the same company because I don't want to have new contract because I want to have immigration in 3rd year.

Can any body help me, if my company don't give me experience letter, can I show some thing else for this.

reunion

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
17-Oct-2013
Nomination.....
15-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
22-Nov-2013
Med's Request
22-Nov-2013
Med's Done....
19-12-2013
Passport Req..
June-18-2014
LANDED..........
July-17-2014
You are earning $16 as a health and safety officer? :eek:

zain butt

Jan 11, 2014
Yes, I am earning more than 16$ per hour but food and accommodation is not in the pay.

With accommodation, its very low but without accommodation its good.

I am in Manitoba.

First year was very difficult, I have language issues and I was only working with indians, they were very not paying enough to local indians and pakistanis but canadian are good.

They are giving importance to safety and safety officers. Now my owner company is unibro corp. and they are doing construction work.

They don't allow workers to break the contract and I want to leave the company and come to Toronto but If they will not allow me to leave with honour, i 'll have problem with documents.

I contacted local lawyers but they are charging more than I imagine.

Toronto is good so its difficult for me to continue in Manitoba.

If any body have any links to any lawyers who could help me in low fee, I will be obliged.

Abbasiblue

Jul 1, 2013
Bikoz lots of advertisement in newspaper about safety officer jobs.can you guide me its true they give visa..plz guide me

aeroshah

Apr 22, 2014
haha

whats the name of that Consultant company in Firdous Market lhr?

i think they must b havin a head office somewhere in canada try contact them mayb they can come up with a solution.

Now for the immigration u definitely need a lawyer after working for 2 years otherwise its gonna b a mess.

Never hire Ind or Paki lawyers they gonna RIP u off trust me!
Always go for chinese or latin lawyers they r loyal n trustworthy