+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Safest area to rent in Calagary

Rano2013

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
vehla_ji said:
Here is a map of C-train. red line going down to somerset is a SW area. if you have any question about calgary feel free ask me. living in calgary for 5 years now.

Map:- https://www.calgarytransit.com/sites/default/files/content/PDF/ct-line-map-aug-2014.pdf
Thank you.

debt12015

Jul 13, 2015
I’m from Latvia and I have a daughter. She is an eczema patient. We have already applied for PR in Canada under the Federal Skilled Workers to Calgary in Alberta. We are waiting for the approval now. I have heard the climate is very cold most of the time. She uses a special soap which doesn’t become soapy and dries up fast because of my highly recommended Soap dispenser and Shower caddies from the Better living in Moscow, Russia. Their products are so good for my daughter. I know it is available to buy from Canada. But to avoid the expense can I bring my toilet accessories along with me when I come there? Would it be rejected at the customs?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
debt12015 said:
But to avoid the expense can I bring my toilet accessories along with me when I come there? Would it be rejected at the customs?
Yes, you can bring them. However, you would actually have to meet a custom officer at the airport to be certain if they would be rejected.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Gravity said:
Hello . I am lady looking for one room -one bath/kitchen apartment or basement or to be shared with another lady how can I do that?
Hi I have rented a big house in the Nw west and want to share with someone contact me. My number is 4034736205 and my e.mail is abongbih@yahoo.ca

Available 1st of August.

Canadaforall.

vehla_ji

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Calgary AB Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
20 march 15
debt12015 said:
I'm from Latvia and I have a daughter. She is an eczema patient. We have already applied for PR in Canada under the Federal Skilled Workers to Calgary in Alberta. We are waiting for the approval now. I have heard the climate is very cold most of the time. She uses a special soap which doesn't become soapy and dries up fast because of my highly recommended Soap dispenser and Shower caddies from the Better living in Moscow, Russia. Their products are so good for my daughter. I know it is available to buy from Canada. But to avoid the expense can I bring my toilet accessories along with me when I come there? Would it be rejected at the customs?
yes and dont forget to declare on landing card.