+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ryerson University

arun437

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
I've applied for MSc in Data Science and Analytics. No response yet. They replied to my mail stating they start rolling out offers in mid March and continue till summer.

Joelle111

May 30, 2018
Oh okay. Does your status say Received too? I'm wondering why it doesn't say something like Under review. They mailed me sometime in Jan saying it has been forwarded to the Programs Admission Committee for review. Trying to find out if there's another phase in the application process. The wait is really dragging

arun437

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
That portal where you're checking your status is only to upload your documents. They don't mention your application status there. I've confirmed this with them. I guess the only thing we can do is to wait for an e-mail from the university.

hiharshonline

Jan 21, 2019
Anyone here applied and heard back from Ryerson for Sept 19 ?
Same problem with me ..Applied for sep 2019 in master in civil engineering in December and still not get final decision..they told me it will come during march mid to april end ..
If you will get any updates then please share it.
Thank you

arun437

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Same problem with me ..Applied for sep 2019 in master in civil engineering in December and still not get final decision..they told me it will come during march mid to april end ..
If you will get any updates then please share it.
Thank you
Sure

chaitraanand

Jun 15, 2018
I spoke to one of the student on LinkedIn who is currently pursuing masters in Ryerson . She said the program Is not good and she has deci. Am worried now whether to accept the offer or not.

hiharshonline

Jan 21, 2019
Hey I have also applied for M.Eng in Civil. Can you please share me your profile?
Hello,
I have 7.77 CGPA in B.E civil without any backlogs..IELTS-6.5
What about you?
When you applied and what your application status? Receive any updates?if you will get any acceptance mail or anything please tell me ..
Thank you

snoopy123

Mar 31, 2019
I spoke to one of the student on LinkedIn who is currently pursuing masters in Ryerson . She said the program Is not good and she has deci. Am worried now whether to accept the offer or not.
Hey i too got an offer. Can you tell what she told about the program ??