+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ryerson University Fall 2014 who is coming from India?

atif_r0x

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
Tanya1617 said:
Hi,

I have applied for Meng fall 2017 intake..Completed all my documents by December 2016.
by when can I get notified regarding the admission result? Below is my profile:
10th-86%
12th-86%
Btech in Information Technology-75%
IELTS-7 Band(R-7.5, W-6, L-7,S-7)
also, is my profile good enough to get admission?
I am ready to submit application for MEng Computer Networks, But not able find any option to add Statement of Purpose / Statement of Intent, and my medium of instruction was English during Bachelors, still it is asking me to upload IELTS test report though I have 6.0 overall in IELTS general which is not suitable to upload So I want to submit/upload an official letter I have from the university confirming English was the Medium of Instruction which is not showing an option to upload this letter as well.
Any one can answer to above queries please let me know.
Thanks in Advance.

atif_r0x

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
Tanya1617 said:
Any response u got from them?
I have done it with online submission of my documents. Now waiting for the updates, You got any email or updates after submission of documents online? I guess we are on same boat now.

Tanya1617

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
atif_r0x said:
I have done it with online submission of my documents. Now waiting for the updates, You got any email or updates after submission of documents online? I guess we are on same boat now.
No, I have not got any mail from them. also I dont know by when we will be getting response from them.

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
atif_r0x said:
can I get admission without IELTS? as the medium of instruction was English during my graduation and masters? I have done BE Electronic and ME Electronics and have more than 5 years of professisonal experience, now i want to change my field to computer networks.
IELTS is not mandatory when i applied for this program - Meng Computer Networks .... Hope it still remains same ... You just need to show them proof that your Undergrad Medium of instruction is English. I submitted my Overall Mark-sheet on which they mentioned it.

Good Luck ... Even i got Canada Student Visa with out Ielts that time :)

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
atif_r0x said:
lets hope for the best
Guys you need to wait atleast march ... for decision ...

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
hardiparikh said:
I have also applied for meng fall 2017 in ryerson.what is the reputation of college and job opportunities?
University is good ... course content is better, Program director bobby ma extraordinary knowledge on networking, Not sure about other faculties available at this time. Fees is expensive compared to Dalhousie. Job opportunity on your own - you will find it :)

Good Luck guys ...

dhaval9719

Sep 12, 2016
Hello

I also want to apply for meng in mechanical so could you guys tell me what is the deadline for international students

And

Should I have to upload my documents also before deadline because I read that they send a link to upload docs in around 3 business days?
Also what is the tution fees?

Tanya1617

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
I saw deadline for Ryerson is 20th January for fall session..
Is there any way to check application status in ryerson?

dhaval9719

Sep 12, 2016
Hey tanya did you uploaded your document ?

I just submitted my application , any idea about deadline as wheter it is for application or for submitting all documents also.?

atif_r0x

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
natdn said:
IELTS is not mandatory when i applied for this program - Meng Computer Networks .... Hope it still remains same ... You just need to show them proof that your Undergrad Medium of instruction is English. I submitted my Overall Mark-sheet on which they mentioned it.

Good Luck ... Even i got Canada Student Visa with out Ielts that time :)
Thanks for replying :) you seems a nice guy who actually cares about replying people here lol.
I got 6.0 over all band in IELTS General, If ill get offer letter of admission I will show my IELTS General 6.0 result it may make case stronger.
and yes I showed Univ letters to prove that medium was instruction was English in Bachelors and Masters both.
at which year you got admission?

On more question I would like to ask is that, This MEng Computer Networks overall Course is at what level? CCNA, CCNP or CCIE?
Thanks
Regards