+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ryerson Computer Networks Fall 2016>>Let's connect here!!!

canada19842014

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends, who have got offer of admission from Ryerson in M.Eng Computer networks for fall 2016, lets share our views here..

kool.keith

Oct 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NY
Hey when did you apply and when did you get the admit.

I have applied for MSc CS still waiting for the decision.

canada19842014

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have got my offer of admission :).
Anyone else who got offer of admission please clarify my doubt> Do we get any document that states terms and conditions for the offer and any deadline for accepting it? I am not able to find anything on my RAMSS portel, there is only an option for accepting/declining the offer.

Pls clarify !!

canada19842014

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kool.keith said:
Hey when did you apply and when did you get the admit.

I have applied for MSc CS still waiting for the decision.
Hi...I applied in first week of January and got offer on 17 feb

kool.keith

Oct 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NY
OKay Thanks

I applied on 3rd week of Jan, so I need to wait for a couple of more weeks until I hear the decision.

Yes there has to be a deadline for accepting the offer.

dollyy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada19842014 said:
I have got my offer of admission :).
Anyone else who got offer of admission please clarify my doubt> Do we get any document that states terms and conditions for the offer and any deadline for accepting it? I am not able to find anything on my RAMSS portel, there is only an option for accepting/declining the offer.

Pls clarify !!
If you have received any email then it mentions that:
To access this document, please login to your Student Centre in RAMSS and look under the "Communications" section, located on the bottom right corner.

You will find all your previous and new documents under "View my Communication" tab.

dollyy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Can someone please tell me I have applied in two different programs at Ryerson and the deadline to accept the offer is 26th Feb. Can I accept both offers for the time being, since I cannot decide in such a short period of time which program is closely related to my career interest.

I need to meet with an advisor before taking any final decision and I got the appointment of next week, Can I accept both offers of MEng(CN) and MSc(CS).

Does it make any bad impact on my admission?

canada19842014

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dollyy said:
Hi,

Can someone please tell me I have applied in two different programs at Ryerson and the deadline to accept the offer is 26th Feb. Can I accept both offers for the time being, since I cannot decide in such a short period of time which program is closely related to my career interest.

I need to meet with an advisor before taking any final decision and I got the appointment of next week, Can I accept both offers of MEng(CN) and MSc(CS).

Does it make any bad impact on my admission?

Hi....this is what i found on their website "Confirming an Offer of Admission from one university/program will not cancel pending applications to other programs and/or universities. If you confirm your Offer, and later receive an Offer of Admission to another program/university, you can cancel your confirmed Offer and accept the subsequent offer. You may hold only one accepted Offer of Admission at a time"

URL is http://www.ryerson.ca/undergraduate/admission/apply/approved/#reserve

dollyy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada19842014 said:
Hi....this is what i found on their website "Confirming an Offer of Admission from one university/program will not cancel pending applications to other programs and/or universities. If you confirm your Offer, and later receive an Offer of Admission to another program/university, you can cancel your confirmed Offer and accept the subsequent offer. You may hold only one accepted Offer of Admission at a time"

URL is http://www.ryerson.ca/undergraduate/admission/apply/approved/#reserve
Thank you soo much, it helped alot!