AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
validity depends on how much you pay, i think 2 years is like 350 pounds. i got mine in a week but i paid for priority, but i think normally its 2-3 weeks. What I like about the british is that they issue multiple entry and the more money you pay the longer the validity, but the americans judge you on your origin and give you a validity that americans get when they visit your country which is unfair considering we are using a refugee document stating we cant ever go back there nor want to and have nothing to do with it but simply guilty cause we are born there lol. I think anyone with RTD should be given a Canadian reciprocity of 10 years and multiple entry,

but anyway yeah the more cash the longer the visa for UK, 5 years i like 600 sterling

by the way did you get AOR we applied for PR same time too.... im still waiting this is crazy....
Ok. i got you for the Uk visa will apply once the covid situation is resolved. secondly the US visa. they give 10 years on RTD. i am given 10 years and i am sure you too.

Regarding the AOR there is still no news.

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
Ok. i got you for the Uk visa will apply once the covid situation is resolved. secondly the US visa. they give 10 years on RTD. i am given 10 years and i am sure you too.

They probably gave you 10 years because of your country, someone like me they will even kick me out of their office because my country is in travel ban. I just miss my two kids over there.

Reactions: Biochemist

Biochemist

Star Member
May 21, 2019
They probably gave you 10 years because of your country, someone like me they will even kick me out of their office because my country is in travel ban. I just miss my two kids over there.
you will visit when you are candian my friend, im from a travel ban country too but they gave me exception under trump's proclamation because my visit was for the national interest of the US lol, i'm a share holder in a company that hires many americans, but yeah it was for 3 months and single entry not 10 years sadly.

If i wasn't from a travel ban country they would give me Canadian treatment and it would be 10 years like for my Pakistani friends.

world is very unfair and crazy today

Biochemist

Star Member
May 21, 2019

Dang, hopefully AOR soon i think september maybe, and they will surely after process faster hopefully cause of these delays

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
you will visit when you are candian my friend, im from a travel ban country too but they gave me exception under trump's proclamation because my visit was for the national interest of the US lol, i'm a share holder in a company that hires many americans, but yeah it was for 3 months and single entry not 10 years sadly.

If i wasn't from a travel ban country they would give me Canadian treatment and it would be 10 years like for my Pakistani friends.

world is very unfair and crazy today
Your Right my friend God will help us. Once I get my family over I won't care if they bands my country of origin for life or not. Canada is as good as the US. Am living the Canada dream

Anonyref

May 3, 2020
Hello! Hope everyone is doing well :D

I just received my COPR for permanent residency and had a RTD before receiving PR status. As it is expiring soon and I do want to travel around next year Id like to apply for a new rtd. Here are three questions I have stumbled across:

1) can the RTD be sent to an address of a friend when receiving it? Canada post is a bit iffy with the delivery in my current address and I would love to have a friend of mine's address so I can received it without going there.

2) Is it possible to apply for RTD by just using the COPR? I have read online that it is indeed possible but the application form does not offer the chance to select for a COPR, but instead a PR card. I'm kind of conflicted as PR cards now take up to three months to be issued.

3) when applying in person, and during COVID19, is the office in Gatineau accepting in-person applicants. And if yes, is it still possible to pick up the RTD in person as well?

Your responses would be much appreciated! Thank you and all the best! :)