+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RTD in Spain (Urgent)

Shiny12

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
It’s accepted but you need a visa , I ve been there couple months ago
Good to hear that. Did you obtain the visa easily?? Also I contacted the embassy they informed me that I have to book an appointment for documents handover. But the system is always shows blank white page. Any idea??

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Good to hear that. Did you obtain the visa easily?? Also I contacted the embassy they informed me that I have to book an appointment for documents handover. But the system is always shows blank white page. Any idea??
May be full timeslots

Rekferiri

Mar 1, 2023
i got the visa from France embassy but I returned from Barcelona ,I kept checking the website regularly until I got the appointment

Reactions: Salshe and Shiny12

Cayman

Dec 12, 2021
It’s very-very hard to get an appointment, I‘ve been through the process. What’s worked for me: keep checking the booking webpage between 3 and 6a.m. in the morning. Hope it works for you too. Good luck

Shiny12

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
It’s very-very hard to get an appointment, I‘ve been through the process. What’s worked for me: keep checking the booking webpage between 3 and 6a.m. in the morning. Hope it works for you too. Good luck
Thanks @Cayman. Did yoy get the visa at the end. If yes, then with or without PR?