+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RROC - Primary VO

izzyhu1106

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Any updates from RROC/HKVO applicants? My ADR status is under review since May 10.

Dec 5, 2019
Hi everyone! My VO changed from London to RROC as my ADR letter has an agent number at the end.
So, I submitted my ADRs (PCC, Schedule A) on June 4th and got an acknowledgment email today (June 24th). This email was followed by another ADR letter asking for PCC and Schedule A again. The agent number has changed. I am wondering if anyone else here was asked for the same ADR again within a span of 20 days? I am based in Pakistan and getting a new PCC within 6 months is not possible for me. I am super worried! Please guide.

Any help would be highly appreciated. Good day!

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Hi everyone! My VO changed from London to RROC as my ADR letter has an agent number at the end.
So, I submitted my ADRs (PCC, Schedule A) on June 4th and got an acknowledgment email today (June 24th). This email was followed by another ADR letter asking for PCC and Schedule A again. The agent number has changed. I am wondering if anyone else here was asked for the same ADR again within a span of 20 days? I am based in Pakistan and getting a new PCC within 6 months is not possible for me. I am super worried! Please guide.

Any help would be highly appreciated. Good day!
Submit the same pcc again as its still valid. Write Also a letter of explanation and submit it in a webform. Finally, you might want to call them as call center agents can send officers a direct note of the mistake to rectify it.

Dec 5, 2019
Submit the same pcc again as its still valid. Write Also a letter of explanation and submit it in a webform. Finally, you might want to call them as call center agents can send officers a direct note of the mistake to rectify it.
I have place holders on the portal for document upload. Should I raise webform first?

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
I have place holders on the portal for document upload. Should I raise webform first?
There is no need for that, just make sure you are submitting the pcc for all the countries you have been in. Perhaps they are asking for a pcc you missed and did not upload or they forgot to request? Did you check on that?
Check also on the sch A if you submitted the correct pdf format.
Perhaps they cant open the files you sent earlier and they are requesting again. Just be careful this time please

Dec 5, 2019
There is no need for that, just make sure you are submitting the pcc for all the countries you have been in. Perhaps they are asking for a pcc you missed and did not upload or they forgot to request? Did you check on that?
Check also on the sch A if you submitted the correct pdf format.
Perhaps they cant open the files you sent earlier and they are requesting again. Just be careful this time please
Thank you for your detailed response.
What do you mean by "they forgot to ask"? Sorry, I don't understand.
My husband and I have lived in one city since we both turned 18yrs old. And provided a PCC for the same. Will definitely check the format this time.

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Thank you for your detailed response.
What do you mean by "they forgot to ask"? Sorry, I don't understand.
My husband and I have lived in one city since we both turned 18yrs old. And provided a PCC for the same. Will definitely check the format this time.
Then this situation does not apply to you, only for ones who visited other countries. Please check on the pdf format.

The first time, did you upload two sch A and two pcc (for you and your spouse)?

Dec 5, 2019
Then this situation does not apply to you, only for ones who visited other countries. Please check on the pdf format.

The first time, did you upload two sch A and two pcc (for you and your spouse)?
Right.
Yes. I had 4 placeholders - 2 for PCCs and 2 for Sch A. Now I have them again..

cemivac

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Just reviewing this response... So it seems like it will take roughly 10 days after review stage to change to NA... It would be good to analyse how long it took for people to move from NA back to reviewing then ultimately PPR...

Any contributions would be appreciated..
There's some cases where this takes a lot longer, my file for example, took 40 days to be acknowledged and it's been two weeks since it was acknowledged with no additional changes. For what its worth, my medical was passed before acknowledgement, even.

Dan2k16

Jun 14, 2022
There's some cases where this takes a lot longer, my file for example, took 40 days to be acknowledged and it's been two weeks since it was acknowledged with no additional changes. For what its worth, my medical was passed before acknowledgement, even.
Thanks for this information.

You are correct. It is really difficult predicting what IRCC will do and when... My file has been under review (ADR status) for 11 days now... Still no update...

Dan2k16

Jun 14, 2022
What's your Agent number?

Dan2k16

Jun 14, 2022
That's my agent as well... Based on the trend, it really seems like we all drew the short straw on this guy/girl... Processing is soooooo slow!!!... Has anyone with JL22309 in this group even received PPR? Let us know please...