+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RROC - Primary VO

iampratik

Apr 9, 2022
What ADR request you got , when you submit and what is current status shown for ADR in your profile?
Also, in how many days you got GCMS notes and from where you applied. I am also planning the same
I submitted mine ADR docs on 13 April and no update since then
ADR for pcc and schedule A received in April. Current status of docs is not applicable. BG is we are processing. got gcms notes from getgcms. It’s quite convenient

Reactions: ag2020

iampratik

Apr 9, 2022
ADR for pcc and schedule A received in April. Current status of docs is not applicable. BG is we are processing. got gcms notes from getgcms. It’s quite convenient
Also got request for remedical which I did and status shows that it’s passed

Empress32

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
February 23, 2021
Med's Done....
15-03-2021
Dod your status change in your profile? Or does it still say uploaded?
Status changed today to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." No change to background status. Still saying "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information". No ghost update was received.

I'm feeling hopeful that the end is near.

Dan2k16

Jun 14, 2022
Hello everyone,

My file was moved to RROC from Mexico VO on Feb 7. I received ADR on May 6, 2022 (PCC, Schedule A) along with a remed request that same day. I uploaded the ADR that same day (May 6) and redid the medicals on May 16 (passed on May 22). My ADR status have not changed since uploading and I haven't received any updates from IRCC. I contacted IRCC as well and all the agent said is that I should have more patience. AOR October, 2020 FSW-O.

Really don't understand the reasons for their constant delays. Hoping for an end to all the waiting and torment for us all soon!

iampratik

Apr 9, 2022
Hello everyone,

My file was moved to RROC from Mexico VO on Feb 7. I received ADR on May 6, 2022 (PCC, Schedule A) along with a remed request that same day. I uploaded the ADR that same day (May 6) and redid the medicals on May 16 (passed on May 22). My ADR status have not changed since uploading and I haven't received any updates from IRCC. I contacted IRCC as well and all the agent said is that I should have more patience. AOR October, 2020 FSW-O.

Really don't understand the reasons for their constant delays. Hoping for an end to all the waiting and torment for us all soon!
I received ADR on April 07. Medical submitted on May 2 and passed on May 8. Acknowledgment of submission on May 20. Same VO as yours. Still not received PPR

Reactions: Dan2k16 and raj_04

Antisymmetric

Jun 3, 2019
FSW-O
AOR: Nov 20, 2020
Remed request: Jan 19, 2022
Remed passed: Feb 19, 2022
Transferred to RROC: unknown
ADR request: Apr 27, 2022, for PCC and Schedule A
ADR submitted: May 8, 2022
Portal status stuck at ADR uploaded.

Agent Code on ADR: VM8496

dabingougou

May 30, 2021
FSW-O
AOR: Nov 20, 2020
Remed request: Jan 19, 2022
Remed passed: Feb 19, 2022
Transferred to RROC: unknown
ADR request: Apr 27, 2022, for PCC and Schedule A
ADR submitted: May 8, 2022
Portal status stuck at ADR uploaded.

Agent Code on ADR: VM8496
Thanks for sharing. Similar timeline, same current status here.

Mimee

Jul 10, 2021
Hi. Was your background check section 'in progress' before?

ag2020

Star Member
Apr 13, 2022
Thanks for reply. In how many days you got GCMS notes after applying?

Dan2k16

Jun 14, 2022
Hello everyone,

I just received acknowledgement for my ADRs... Now for another phase of waiting...

Reactions: abqalhamairi