+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RROC - Primary VO

cemivac

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Well it depends to be honest. Usually applicants who receive acknowledgement within 7-10 days after submitting ADRs seem to be getting PPRs within 4-6 weeks. But for others whose eligibility is in RR we have observed that the acknowledgement itself is taking longer (usually around 40-plus days) at least as per the trends seen on this thread.

How soon after submitting the ADRs did you get an acknowledgement?
That's the issue, I haven't gotten an acknowledgement/update/anything even remotely similar. Just radio silence. I sent fingerprints to the embassy they requested for the PCC they requested in the ADR and the shipper confirmed it as delivered on May 6th. They supposedly have a 30-60 business day service standard for PCCs, so I should still be within the timeframe.

Update: Received ADR Acknowledgement June 13th, 2022, exactly 40 days after ADR. Agent code JL22309.

Last edited:
Reactions: ag2020 and Mimee

Empress32

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
February 23, 2021
Med's Done....
15-03-2021
That's the issue, I haven't gotten an acknowledgement/update/anything even remotely similar. Just radio silence. I sent fingerprints to the embassy they requested for the PCC they requested in the ADR and the shipper confirmed it as delivered on May 6th. They supposedly have a 30-60 business day service standard for PCCs, so I should still be within the timeframe.

Update: Received ADR Acknowledgement June 13th, 2022, exactly 40 days after ADR. Agent code JL22309.
Just received acknowledgement email. Same agent code.

Reactions: cemivac

Empress32

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
February 23, 2021
Med's Done....
15-03-2021
Dod your status change in your profile? Or does it still say uploaded?
Did your status change? Going to take a screen shot of my page now so I can make note of the changes if and when they do happen.

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019

Brother, did your status change after the email from uploaded ? When if yes?

iampratik

Apr 9, 2022
I have received gcms notes and my primary vo is Rroc. ADR request was received April 07. Medical passed on 8 May. ADR acknowledged on 20 May. Since then no updates. Anyone in this timeline who has received PPR?

Reactions: ag2020

raj_04

Jun 1, 2022
I have received gcms notes and my primary vo is Rroc. ADR request was received April 07. Medical passed on 8 May. ADR acknowledged on 20 May. Since then no updates. Anyone in this timeline who has received PPR?
What is your adr status?

ag2020

Star Member
Apr 13, 2022
What ADR request you got , when you submit and what is current status shown for ADR in your profile?
Also, in how many days you got GCMS notes and from where you applied. I am also planning the same
I submitted mine ADR docs on 13 April and no update since then