+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RROC - Primary VO

TR1111

Dec 7, 2020
Mine was same 3 days before PPR, You can expect in 1-2 days!!!
Best of luck
Hi @snehaabcd , many congratulations on the PPR! Just wanted to ask - did your ADR status change to "NA" right before your received PPR or was it still "We are reviewing the additional docs..." ? Thanks!

raj_04

Jun 1, 2022
I submitted my 2nd adr on 27th April and since then I didn't even receive any acknowledgement. Status shows "the doc you provided has been received".
Anyone in the same boat. I got my 2nd adr from agent CL03157

snehaabcd

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Hi @snehaabcd , many congratulations on the PPR! Just wanted to ask - did your ADR status change to "NA" right before your received PPR or was it still "We are reviewing the additional docs..." ? Thanks!
Hey thanks,

My application was approved yesterday on gckey and still the status of ADR is we are reviewing....
It never became NA for few of us ...

Reactions: Mimee and TR1111

Mimee

Jul 10, 2021
Mine is still showing uploaded and no acknowledgment.. is tht same for you ?
Hi. I've had a similar experience, I didn't receive any acknowledgement after my 1st or 2nd ADR submission. My status also says, "The documents you provided have been uploaded".

Last edited:

Bj90

Apr 17, 2021
Hi. I've had a similar experience, I didn't receive any acknowledgement after my 1st or 2nd ADR submission. My status also says, "The documents you provided have been uploaded".
Any update on your application and when did you submitted your ADRs

charp

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Mine is still showing uploaded and no acknowledgment.. is tht same for you ?
Hi
I am in the same boat. It’s been more than a month. ADR status is “your documents have been uploaded” and yeah, not even an acknowledgement email.

Last edited: