+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RQ issued during interview - Entry/Exit stamp from NZ & USA

torontowarrior

Dec 8, 2013
Today my spouse had a test date and interview. As there were frequent travel before coming to canada they wanted to validate the entry/exit log after coming into canada if we visited those countries again.

Officer has issued a RQ for entry/exit stamp details from NZ & USA and to respond back within 45 days. Can you please help us how to obtain the entry/exit for NZ & USA embassy ?

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
torontowarrior said:
Will try calling them. But i am clueless how to proceed further with NZ entry/exit which i haven`t even entered NZ its just the stamping was there in my spouse passport.
Your posts are somewhat unclear. So what NZ stamps do you actually have? Is it a visitor stamp? Or a student permit? A residence permit? NZ has e-gate entry (for select nationalities) and doesn't stamp at exit so how does CIC know you haven't been hanging out in Wellington? Contact the NZ consulate in Ottawa or INZ on entry records since most arrivals fill out a passenger card.

torontowarrior

Dec 8, 2013
Msafiri - It was a residence permit which got expired since it wasn't used within 1 year.

Msafiri said:
Your posts are somewhat unclear. So what NZ stamps do you actually have? Is it a visitor stamp? Or a student permit? A residence permit? NZ has e-gate entry (for select nationalities) and doesn't stamp at exit so how does CIC know you haven't been hanging out in Wellington? Contact the NZ consulate in Ottawa or INZ on entry records since most arrivals fill out a passenger card.

Munchenxx

Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"As there were frequent travel before coming to Canada they wanted to validate the entry/exit log after coming into Canada if we visited those countries again."

This is fxxking ridiculous! Why the travel record b4 coming to Canada matters?
Is Canada a country or a prison in the eyes of the bureaucratic CIC?

The RQ just doesn't make any sense at all!

toronto0725

Jul 25, 2014
Munchenxx said:
"As there were frequent travel before coming to Canada they wanted to validate the entry/exit log after coming into Canada if we visited those countries again."

This is fxxking ridiculous! Why the travel record b4 coming to Canada matters?
Is Canada a country or a prison in the eyes of the bureaucratic CIC?

The RQ just doesn't make any sense at all!
Does that period comes within 4 year timeframe ?