+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF Upfront

Neha2703

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
So i called CIC as i was anxious to know what they have to say about my file. Agent was very nice she told me that don't worry too much about medicals as it can be asked at any time. I asked about RPRF fee as it shows outstanding on GCMS notes and she said to pay it and send the email to Ottawa then i forgot to ask how to pay it. I was trying to find thread but there are so many and i just came home from work and too tired to search so if anyone can copy the link and paste it or guide me how to do it will be really appreciated. Thank you

sherry.H

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

After paying the fee, print the receipt, fill in your information, scan it and send to CIC.

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Neha Bahan,

Don't worry, go have a cold beer and chill out a bit.

Neha2703 said:
So i called CIC as i was anxious to know what they have to say about my file. Agent was very nice she told me that don't worry too much about medicals as it can be asked at any time. I asked about RPRF fee as it shows outstanding on GCMS notes and she said to pay it and send the email to Ottawa then i forgot to ask how to pay it. I was trying to find thread but there are so many and i just came home from work and too tired to search so if anyone can copy the link and paste it or guide me how to do it will be really appreciated. Thank you

pvr

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
13-06-2014
LANDED..........
24-05-2015 :)
Need Canadian Pr said:
Pay upfront I trust it will save your time minimum one month
I agree with this.. I paid upfront rprf, after three days ecas status changed to inprocess and the very next day I have received ppr before that I was on second review. :p

clark kent

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2014
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015
sherry.H said:
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

After paying the fee, print the receipt, fill in your information, scan it and send to CIC.
Hey Neha...Sherry is right and has given the correct link.. you can also refer the below steps :-

Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
· Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
· Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
· You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
· You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
· Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
· Click “Submit”
· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca and copy CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

devindia

Sep 17, 2014
Neha2703 said:
Thank you so much guys, really appreciate your help.
You can use below template .. I save this from some old thread in this forum and used the same ;D ;D

Send to:

CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca

and copy to

CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

with a note as follows together with your completed receipt which you got from them.

Dear sir/madam,

Please find attached a receipt for the payment of the RPRF for myself and my spouse for the sum of $980.

The details of my CEC Permanent Residence application are as follows:

Principal Applicant Name: xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx
Date of Birth: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Application Type: CEC (Canadian Experience Class) Permanent Residence
UCI: xxxxxxxx
Application No: xxxxxxxxxx

May I please have an acknowledgement when you are in receipt of this message and the attached receipt?

Yours sincerely,

XXXXX XXXXXX

Neha2703

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
devindia said:
You can use below template .. I save this from some old thread in this forum and used the same ;D ;D

Send to:

and copy to

with a note as follows together with your completed receipt which you got from them.

Dear sir/madam,

Please find attached a receipt for the payment of the RPRF for myself and my spouse for the sum of $980.

May I please have an acknowledgement when you are in receipt of this message and the attached receipt?

Yours sincerely,

XXXXX XXXXXX
Thanks dear, email sent. Hopefully i will recieve my medical soon

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
devindia said:

Send to:

and copy to

Dear sir/madam,

Yours sincerely,

XXXXX XXXXXX

excellent ...

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Hamid Bhai,

3.30am in the morning posting .................. nindh nahi lageh?

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
clark kent said:
Hey Neha...Sherry is right and has given the correct link.. you can also refer the below steps :-

Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
· Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
· Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
· You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
· You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
· Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
· Click “Submit”
· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca and copy CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca
hey clark

First, what are your thoughts on paying RPRF upfront without eve getting medical yet

when paying online it asked to create an account ? is the same cic account or just to register for the online services?
and if you have a representative does he/she needs to this from their email address or the main applicant a still do it?

tnxs

clark kent

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2014
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015
Hey ,

My thoughts are if you have got your Medicals you can go ahead and pay your RPRF.

Again if you haven't received your Medicals yet based on your GCMS notes and also if you are confident that your application package is air tight then I would say go ahead and pay it.

I don't think i was asked to create an account while making the payment.

In my case I don't have a representative but if you do then inform your representative about making the payment so that they are aware.