+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF to PPR timelines

esssuri

Aug 5, 2018
Congrats! That is super fast..FSW USA?
Thanks Ishan. I actually had the same score of 478 ;)
Nope I am from India. I actually played a card towards the end of my file submission. I saw few threads here stating how long people are waiting after submitting their RPRF so I uploaded my offer letter which I had from a Canadian employer (Even though I didn't claim any points for it as it wasn't LMIA approved) to make my case stronger. Little did I know, that worked wonders for me. I wasn't expecting a PPR request in such a short time either.

Reactions: gary007

Sik

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Thanks Ishan. I actually had the same score of 478 ;)
Nope I am from India. I actually played a card towards the end of my file submission. I saw few threads here stating how long people are waiting after submitting their RPRF so I uploaded my offer letter which I had from a Canadian employer (Even though I didn't claim any points for it as it wasn't LMIA approved) to make my case stronger. Little did I know, that worked wonders for me. I wasn't expecting a PPR request in such a short time either.
Hi there!
Really want to know how did you get in touch with canadian employers?
I mean did you use online jobsites (which one)?
Will be a real help if you can give us some suggestions.
Thnx

esssuri

Aug 5, 2018
Hi there!
Really want to know how did you get in touch with canadian employers?
I mean did you use online jobsites (which one)?
Will be a real help if you can give us some suggestions.
Thnx
Hey I used Indeed however I stuck with my current employer as I have a good repo here.

Reactions: Sik

Sik

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Hey I used Indeed however I stuck with my current employer as I have a good repo here.
Good for you! I will try indeed to chk if there is anything that works for me....normally they don't respond to outlanders....i guess

esssuri

Aug 5, 2018
Good for you! I will try indeed to chk if there is anything that works for me....normally they don't respond to outlanders....i guess
I started looking for a job after I got my ITA so I always mentioned that somewhere in the application to any employer that I dont need LMIA and I will have the work permit by myself. Helps a lot to find a job.

Sik

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Hi,
I guess my waiting never ends. Now waiting fir the review status to change.
"Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents"

Sik

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
I started looking for a job after I got my ITA so I always mentioned that somewhere in the application to any employer that I dont need LMIA and I will have the work permit by myself. Helps a lot to find a job.
Thats a great tip. We should try the same. Me n my wife both have work experience so we both will be trying. Lets c. Thnx for the idea.