+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF request

Azni760

Jun 20, 2020
Hi mates,

I got an RPRF request with the following content when my application became 3 months old

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents: RPRF"

Has anyone received this ADR with that specific Content?

Also, for the old folks, how long did it take to get PPR after this particular wording on your RPRF?

Thanks

akmh1b

Mar 6, 2018
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) - money you pay to get visa that gives you right to permanently reside in Canada.

You need to pay the amount they have asked you to further process your application.
It means progress in processing your application but there is exact timeline between RPRF and PPR.

Azni760

Jun 20, 2020
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) - money you pay to get visa that gives you right to permanently reside in Canada.

You need to pay the amount they have asked you to further process your application.
It means progress in processing your application but there is exact timeline between RPRF and PPR.
Thanks @akmh1b
I am not expecting PPR yet, to be honest.
1. I am yet to submit my biometric - VAC closed in my country
2. My Post-AoR (last few days of March ) is still lesser than 4 months
3. My medicals just got passed last week.

My initial question is more about the wording on my RPRF request. I know of 2 other wordings for RPRF where IRCC mentions admissibility and eligibility.