+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF request was made on august 7th but i didn't receive the email

SweetCandy

Jun 15, 2018
According to GCMS note, RPRF request was made on August 7th. I did not receive the email. I made payment this week. Is there the deadline for RPRF payment?

SoniaJav

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Normally CIC request RPRF when your file is ready for visa. Or in a few cases...background checks. So whatever triggered RPRF request...would have been on hold until you paid. But now that you have done that...send them a CSE through webpage to explain that you did not recieve a notification. That should keep you out of trouble...if any

Fshawky

Jun 22, 2018
Cairo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello,
Could anyone please help? I received a message requesting RPRF.. However, it says: "This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:
 XXXXXXXXXX - XXXXX XXX XXXXX XXXXXX:
 RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee"

The Xs here stand for my UCI and my full name.

Does anyone know if that means I am required to submit anything other than the payment receipt. I am worried the first point would also be a requested document.

Thanks in advance !

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hello,
Could anyone please help? I received a message requesting RPRF.. However, it says: "This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

Does anyone know if that means I am required to submit anything other than the payment receipt. I am worried the first point would also be a requested document.

Thanks in advance !
All you have to do is upload the receipt.

Reactions: Fshawky

Fshawky

Jun 22, 2018
Cairo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
All you have to do is upload the receipt.
Thank you for your reply, that's what I did.

You must know how attention to detail is a must during this process :)

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Thank you for your reply, that's what I did.

You must know how attention to detail is a must during this process :)
Yeah, don't worry too much, Canadians are flexible and the nicest, in case of any issue they would let you know to rectify it. Good luck

Mrshaks

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Hello,

Thanks in advance !
Hello,

Have you received PPR? How long did it take between paying RPRF and PPR? I got the same message and I have paid since April but no update since then?

Fshawky

Jun 22, 2018
Cairo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I
Hello,

Have you received PPR? How long did it take between paying RPRF and PPR? I got the same message and I have paid since April but no update since then?
Hello,

I did :) I paid on the 10th of NovemNovember and got the PPR on the 4th of February.

I know how extremely hard it is to be patient, but that's all you got to do! I was about to order the GCMS notes cause I couldn't handle the pressure of waiting by the time I received it.

Hope all goes well with you :) best of luck!

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I

Hello,

I did :) I paid on the 10th of NovemNovember and got the PPR on the 4th of February.

I know how extremely hard it is to be patient, but that's all you got to do! I was about to order the GCMS notes cause I couldn't handle the pressure of waiting by the time I received it.

Congrats!!

What was your AOR.

I paid on April too and still nothing.

Reactions: Fshawky

Mrshaks

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
I

Hello,

Congrats, this is assuring. I guess I will wait.

I believed you ended up not ordering GCMS, I would have asked if there was any form of RR in your notes for it to take 3 months from RPRF to PPR.

What was your AOR though? The wait is killing !!!!!. Thanks for the best luck wish, i really need it

Fshawky

Jun 22, 2018
Cairo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Congrats, this is assuring. I guess I will wait.

I believed you ended up not ordering GCMS, I would have asked if there was any form of RR in your notes for it to take 3 months from RPRF to PPR.

What was your AOR though? The wait is killing !!!!!. Thanks for the best luck wish, i really need it
My AOR was on 11th of September, so the application process took six months as promised :)

Unfortunately, I am not sure why it took that long after payment as I didnt order the notes no. However, I'm glad it didn't take longer than the six months as I read some people wait for 14 months and so on. Again, patience is key :)

Mrshaks

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
My AOR was on 11th of September, so the application process took six months as promised :)

Unfortunately, I am not sure why it took that long after payment as I didnt order the notes no. However, I'm glad it didn't take longer than the six months as I read some people wait for 14 months and so on. Again, patience is key :)
Thanks for the update. Wish you the best in Canada. I guess it's too early to panic, i am still within the timeline. #sigh