+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF Request second time

UD Chigal

Aug 20, 2018
Is there anybody who can help me….??

I am so confused, because I already paid my and my husband’s RPRF fees in June. But now CIC again sent me the request letter for my husband’s fees.
I already submitted in my CIC portal which they said to do. But I did not got any confirmation. How I can figure out did they received it or not?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
The letter likely says in it: "If you have already paid the RPRF, please disregard this notice." They always send it to everyone, whether you've paid or not.

UD Chigal

Aug 20, 2018
No its specifically states my husband’s name… said in order to make a decision we need this document.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
No its specifically states my husband’s name… said in order to make a decision we need this document.
Either it is a request to see the receipt that you've previously submitted (option 1) or it is the standard RPRF letter that everyone gets whether or not they've paid the RPRF (option 2).

For both options 1 and 2, resubmit the fee receipt once you've verified you paid the correct amount.

UD Chigal

Aug 20, 2018
But I already submitted the receipts on June 3rd for both of us. They sent again the letter states… we need RPRF fee for my husband to make final decision. I submitted the receipts again and LOE on July 2nd but I havent received any confirmation after that.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
But I already submitted the receipts on June 3rd for both of us. They sent again the letter states… we need RPRF fee for my husband to make final decision. I submitted the receipts again and LOE on July 2nd but I havent received any confirmation after that.
then don't or do

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Is it normal to get second time request for RPRF even you already paid?
Every time except the last time I have commented in your thread I told you that they always send a message that says "We are nearly done processing your application. If you have not yet paid the RPRF, you need to pay it now so that we may arrive at a final decision. If you have already paid it, you may disregard this letter."

UD Chigal

Aug 20, 2018
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
-Umesh Chigal:
> RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee
Please send a copy of your receipt after payment is complete. This must be received at this office by: 2021/07/06
Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within the allocated time stated above. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies signed by notaries cannot be accepted.
***IMPORTANT***: You must inform this office immediately if any of the following changes apply to your situation:
• Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
• Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
• Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
• You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a
criminal offence in any country.
Please use the IRCC Web Form to inform our office of any of the changes indicated above:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our website at: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship.html.
Thank you again for the interest you have shown in Canada.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
-Umesh Chigal:
> RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee
Please send a copy of your receipt after payment is complete. This must be received at this office by: 2021/07/06
Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within the allocated time stated above. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies signed by notaries cannot be accepted.
***IMPORTANT***: You must inform this office immediately if any of the following changes apply to your situation:
• Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
• Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
• Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
• You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a
criminal offence in any country.
Please use the IRCC Web Form to inform our office of any of the changes indicated above:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our website at: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship.html.
Thank you again for the interest you have shown in Canada.
This is an additional document request (ADR) for the receipt. If you submitted the receipt on July 2, it will take time to process.

JRathod

Nov 4, 2020
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-08-2020
Doc's Request.
26-03-2021
AOR Received.
12-10-2020
Med's Request
23-11-2020
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
LANDED..........
12-10-2021
This is an additional document request (ADR) for the receipt. If you submitted the receipt on July 2, it will take time to process.
Hi,
I received a message saying "we have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents" asked for Schedule A background information form with clear indication of current address.
we submitted the required.

Do you have any idea what would be next step and how long it may take? Thanks