+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF request only for principal applicant

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
Dependent applicant doesn’t receive a separate request for RPRF. Only the PA will receive the request and is required to pay for the dependent (if applicable) as well.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Dependent applicant doesn’t receive a separate request for RPRF. Only the PA will receive the request and is required to pay for the dependent (if applicable) as well.
The request I received only mentions the PA's name and UCI and for them to pay.

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
The request I received only mentions the PA's name and UCI and for them to pay.
Hmm this is strange. Though UCI number is the same for all applicants in one application and again RPRF will be requested to the PA only asking to pay for themselves as well as dependents. I hope you get a response from IRCC soon. Let me know and all the best.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hmm this is strange. Though UCI number is the same for all applicants in one application and again RPRF will be requested to the PA only asking to pay for themselves as well as dependents. I hope you get a response from IRCC soon. Let me know and all the best.
The application number is one for the PA and dependents but each individual has their own UCI. The letter mentions the application number and the PA's UCI only. I hope that too.

Reactions: iamhammad

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
The application number is one for the PA and dependents but each individual has their own UCI. The letter mentions the application number and the PA's UCI only. I hope that too.
The PA needs to urgently get in touch with IRCC to sort this out. Good luck and update us on how it goes.

Reactions: EE456

sgrv

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Hey, I got the RPRF request today, but only I (the PA) am mentioned in the letter, and there's only one upload slot. What did you do?

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hey, I got the RPRF request today, but only I (the PA) am mentioned in the letter, and there's only one upload slot. What did you do?
You and your dependents will have to pay, you upload the single payment (for all members) into the placeholder. Ofcourse you can included a small LOE.

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
Hello, I just received the similar ADR, only asking for RPRF for principle applicant only, specifically mentioning the UCI and name of principle applicant, whereas spouse's name was not even mentioned in the letter.. However, I paid for both of us and attached an explanation letter along with the receipt while uploading it. Hope it works. If they request RPRF again for the dependent spouse, I can upload the same receipt of payment worth CAD$980 again. Let's see. These days they take months to complete the whole process after requesting for RPRF. Things have slowed down a lot since last year when everyone was getting PPR withing 2-3 months.

sgrv

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Hello, I just received the similar ADR, only asking for RPRF for principle applicant only, specifically mentioning the UCI and name of principle applicant, whereas spouse's name was not even mentioned in the letter.. However, I paid for both of us and attached an explanation letter along with the receipt while uploading it. Hope it works. If they request RPRF again for the dependent spouse, I can upload the same receipt of payment worth CAD$980 again. Let's see. These days they take months to complete the whole process after requesting for RPRF. Things have slowed down a lot since last year when everyone was getting PPR withing 2-3 months.
Yup, I did the same but without an LoE. After a day or so, the ADR status changed to 'Not Applicable'.

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
Yup, I did the same but without an LoE. After a day or so, the ADR status changed to 'Not Applicable'.
ok thank you. Ill check mine now.

Mrshaks

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Mine still shows We are reviewing your additional document and its over a week I made payment. Is this normal? Also, do you have PPR now and how long did it take from RPRF request to PPR?

rajenderpal

Feb 19, 2020
Have any of you received an RPRF request only for the PA but not for the dependent spouse but later received another RPRF request for the spouse ?
I am facing this same situation now, they sent me a mail to pay RPRF fee only mentioning primary candidate name in mail. So wanted to know, what happened with your case, did you get another RPRF fee request for spouse?