+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF - receipt question.

IMMI_123

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
Hello,

I paid RPRF fee online: Do I need to make two payments ( separate)? One for primary applicant and one for spouse?

I paid two payments together...(didn't read the instructions correctly)...Now, I have one receipt ...how do I provide the details of my spouse? Any suggestions...

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IMMI_123 said:
Hello,

I paid RPRF fee online: Do I need to make two payments ( separate)? One for primary applicant and one for spouse?

I paid two payments together...(didn't read the instructions correctly)...Now, I have one receipt ...how do I provide the details of my spouse? Any suggestions...
You did it right. Print the receipt, fill it with ur details since you are the principal applicant and email it to Ottawa..

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IMMI_123 said:
Thanks so much for your quick response. I thought i made mistake by making one single payment....
Not at all buddy... :) have a good night..

aarkay007

Apr 18, 2012
yahoo7 said:
You did it right. Print the receipt, fill it with ur details since you are the principal applicant and email it to Ottawa..
hi there, I have a couple of questions

1) Do we need to send the physical copy of the receipt along with our passports? Or emailing to cost-recovery is enough?
2) The receipt seems to be asking only "Principal applicant " details ( client id, name,DOB etc). Do we need to add dependent's details anywhere ? Like additional copy or a cover letter or something?
3) The fee required seems to be only for principal applicant and spouse.. I don't think we need to pay anything for minor children.

Thanks
RK

cecbear

Feb 2, 2013
1. Email is enough. But you can send a physical copy too.
2. The receipt is only to make sure that they can locate your case, so only principal is good
3. Yes. That's why it's always for only 1 or 2 person :)

aarkay007 said:
hi there, I have a couple of questions

1) Do we need to send the physical copy of the receipt along with our passports? Or emailing to cost-recovery is enough?
2) The receipt seems to be asking only "Principal applicant " details ( client id, name,DOB etc). Do we need to add dependent's details anywhere ? Like additional copy or a cover letter or something?
3) The fee required seems to be only for principal applicant and spouse.. I don't think we need to pay anything for minor children.

Thanks
RK

aarkay007

Apr 18, 2012
cecbear said:
1. Email is enough. But you can send a physical copy too.
2. The receipt is only to make sure that they can locate your case, so only principal is good
3. Yes. That's why it's always for only 1 or 2 person :)

Thanks budd.