+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF paid. Now what?

snaravane

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Guys,

I received RPRF request on 26th July. Paid the amount on same day (CAD 490 x 2). I am at NA2. Are there any chances of rejection? What checks are in progress in my case?

AOR : June 9
Meds Passed: 7-July
IP1: 7-July
NA2: 24-July
RPRF : 26-July

No update since :(

thourb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It seems to vary, but you should see being asked to pay RPRF as a good thing. According to this page you pay your RPRF when your application is approved: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=&lob=rprf

That being said, there still may be other checks in progress and you won't know the outcome until you get the PPR letter. Your application is still only two months old, so you may still have a while to wait...

abasoufiane

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
Guys,

I received RPRF request on 26th July. Paid the amount on same day (CAD 490 x 2). I am at NA2. Are there any chances of rejection? What checks are in progress in my case?

AOR : June 9
Meds Passed: 7-July
IP1: 7-July
NA2: 24-July
RPRF : 26-July

No update since :(
I paid my RPRF on the 28th July, still nothing and i'm on NA2, On the letter it says that Eligibility is Ongoing. what did yours say ?

snaravane

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
It seems to vary, but you should see being asked to pay RPRF as a good thing. According to this page you pay your RPRF when your application is approved: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=&lob=rprf

That being said, there still may be other checks in progress and you won't know the outcome until you get the PPR letter. Your application is still only two months old, so you may still have a while to wait...

That's a bit reassuring. Not sure why my application isn't moving further then. Still stuck on NA2

Actually, I am not at all worried about BG checks or criminality checks. Been a good boy all my life :D

I am only worried about documents that I uploaded. Did realize few typos that could be misleading to the officer. Also there have been rejections because VO wasn't convinced with the duties mentioned in the reference letter. 3rd would be the completeness of the documents. I did everything myself (No agents).

Last edited:
Reactions: rahulbajaj

abasoufiane

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
Where does it say? In the RPRF inbox message?
it's on the letter you received, very clear, you will have either the eligibility is ongoing or done. if not can you please take a screenshot of the letter. thanks

snaravane

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
I paid my RPRF on the 28th July, still nothing and i'm on NA2, On the letter it says that Eligibility is Ongoing. what did yours say ?

This is what my RPRF request message says. Says nothing about eligibility (in process / done).

Date: July 26, 2017
UCI: 11-xx-xxxx
Application: E000xxxxxx
XXX XXX XXX
Email: xxx@xxx.com
Dear xxx xxx xxx,
Thank you for your interest in Canada.
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
xxxxxxxx - xxx xxx xxx:
RPRF: Please pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee. Note that the RPRF ($490 per adult) is separate from the processing fees ($550 per adult and $150 per child) which were paid at the time of submitting the application. This must be received at this office by: 2017/08/02

You can pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee online by visiting: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.

If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.

Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies signed by notaries cannot be accepted.

For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp.
Thank you again for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

nejitee

Jun 7, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
Med's Done....
06-07-2017
I also share the same AOR date. June 9th, RPRF July 26th, Paid July 27th, Been at NA2 since then and worried too.

My RPRF letter was same as the one above (WE HAVE BEGUN PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION ...)

Qambil

Feb 21, 2016
My timeline is

AOR : June 24
Meds Passed: 18-July
IP1: 18-July
NA2: 1-Aug
RPRF : 3-Aug

As per the consolidated trackers, currently they are giving out PPR for 20-30th MAY AOR. therefore, as per my guess, you will get PPR in 1 or 2 weeks (fingers crossed).

i have received a different letter from CIC:

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The eligibility and admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable.
To pay your RPRF, please follow the below instructions:
 Go to our Online Payment webpage
 Read the instructions on each page, and click“Continue” to proceed
 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa, American Express or Mastercard.
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must upload a copy of your receipt to your MyCIC account.
The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.
Your response to the above requests is required within 7 days.
Regards,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

nejitee

Jun 7, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
Med's Done....
06-07-2017
This is what my RPRF request message says. Says nothing about eligibility (in process / done).

Date: July 26, 2017
UCI: 11-xx-xxxx
Application: E000xxxxxx
XXX XXX XXX
Email: xxx@xxx.com
Dear xxx xxx xxx,
Thank you for your interest in Canada.
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
xxxxxxxx - xxx xxx xxx:
RPRF: Please pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee. Note that the RPRF ($490 per adult) is separate from the processing fees ($550 per adult and $150 per child) which were paid at the time of submitting the application. This must be received at this office by: 2017/08/02

You can pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee online by visiting: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.

If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.

Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies signed by notaries cannot be accepted.

For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp.
Thank you again for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,
www.cic.gc.ca
My RPRF letter is the same as yours. Does it mean our applications have passed Eligibility and Security?

snaravane

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
I also share the same AOR date. June 9th, RPRF July 26th, Paid July 27th, Been at NA2 since then and worried too.

My RPRF letter was same as the one above (WE HAVE BEGUN PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION ...)

This format is different from the format that others received. Does that mean we passed eligibility?

nejitee

Jun 7, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
Med's Done....
06-07-2017
LOL. I asked you what you asked me. I HOPE SO :p
Lol. I wonder too. We are AOR and RPRF siblings. Lets keep our fingers crossed. I sent a message to CIC asking about my status. I will let you know when i receive a reply

snaravane

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Lol. I wonder too. We are AOR and RPRF siblings. Lets keep our fingers crossed. I sent a message to CIC asking about my status. I will let you know when i receive a reply
Lol. I sent an email yesterday to check they got my RPRF and check my VO.