+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF Fee request not received yet!

Raghavi

Dec 11, 2017
Hi People,

I had not made RPRF payment along with the application fee. I came to know after emailing CIC that my application is now with NDVO and my status is showing as
MEP
BG N/A
I am confused as to why I have not been asked for the RPRF fee. I thought that once the file is transfered or even before they ask you to pay this. Does this mean something negative in my application ?. Please advice.

Thanks,
R

anand4udel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hello guys,

Any update on the RPRF request, when did you receive it. Mine IP2 had started in May mid, however still have not received request for RPRF fee.

BR
Anand

vikas01

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Hello guys,

Any update on the RPRF request, when did you receive it. Mine IP2 had started in May mid, however still have not received request for RPRF fee.

BR
Anand
Hi Anand, What is your AOR? My AOR is 26 April and till now 14 August I have not received the RPRF request.

vikas01

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Hi People,

I had not made RPRF payment along with the application fee. I came to know after emailing CIC that my application is now with NDVO and my status is showing as
MEP
BG N/A
I am confused as to why I have not been asked for the RPRF fee. I thought that once the file is transfered or even before they ask you to pay this. Does this mean something negative in my application ?. Please advice.

Thanks,
R
Hi R,

My AOR is 26 April and till now 14 August I have not received the RPRF request. After how many months you received the RPRF request? Please advice

vikas01

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Hi Vikas,

My AOR is 3rd April. I have raised GSCM report. Lets what comes in it.

BR
Anand
Okay. Did you pay the RPRF fee upfront or you receive the request for it. Actually, I am worried. 110 days passed and didn't receive the RPRF request.

anand4udel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Okay. Did you pay the RPRF fee upfront or you receive the request for it. Actually, I am worried. 110 days passed and didn't receive the RPRF request.
Same for me, RPRF fee not paid upfront. Did not receive any request for the same too. Plus I am in IP2 from mid may.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
No, RPRF request till now. I did receive the GCMS note. In that for Eligibility it is review required. Might be for this reason.
Yeah. someone told me on this forum that until your eligibility is recommended passed or passed then RPRF request isn't sent.

What's your visa office?