+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF acknowledgement query

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
I received an RPRF request. I paid my fee, also sent a copy of the receipt and Scanned copy with my information on it. I had all my information on the email + dob. Do I still need to post the receipt to CPP-Ottawa ? They mentioned in the email to send the receipt on CPP Ottawas email.

Let me know if that is enough or do I still need to post my receipt to CPP Ottawa.

Thanks

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
Anyone who sent their RPRF fee mind replying ? I just want to know if you guys E:mailed your RPRF fees or did you send it via post, or both. How would we know if they received the fee ? Do they send some sort of acknowledgement ? Let me know ...thanks in advance

Gaurav_OT

Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2012- CIO Sydney
Nomination.....
18-04-2012
AOR Received.
29-06-2012
Med's Request
29-06-2012
Med's Done....
13-07-2012
Interview........
June, 05/ 2013-RPRF request & paid, In process on July 29, 2013
Passport Req..
September 24/2013
VISA ISSUED...
October/23/2013 received pp from cpp-o
LANDED..........
October/26/2013 at Carway Border
immigrationaspirant said:
Anyone who sent their RPRF fee mind replying ? I just want to know if you guys E:mailed your RPRF fees or did you send it via post, or both. How would we know if they received the fee ? Do they send some sort of acknowledgement ? Let me know ...thanks in advance
Emailing is enough..you wont get any acknowledgement...if you want you can apply for GCMS notes to confirm if they have received it or not...it takes one month to get your GCMS notes...

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
Thanks for replying Gaurav. I E:mailed them two copies of the receipt. One was the blank one generated after payment of my fee, the other one I scanned and put all my details in it. So a,, in all two copies I sent, hope that doesn't confuse them as I attached all my details in the E:mail itself.

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
i have no idea why you sent the blank receipt too :p
GOD that is just for the sake of confusing them.
next time just follow their instructions and do not add anything else from your side,you will be safe that way.

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
The instructions are clear about the payment. But the instructions regarding sending then weren't clear. They only say send the receipt as attachment on CPP Ottawas email address. I wrote all my particulars in the email as well. There is no way to find out whether they recd and acknowledged it.