Royal roads university - mgm - fall 2014

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zakub Karedia said:
Im going RRU in August 2014 for September Classes. Is there anyone here going there as well. Let me know if you have found ANY ACCOMODATION?
please check inbox zakub.

Cheers

PDharmani

Jul 27, 2014
I am also planning to apply for Master program in Global Business Management for May 2015 intake,please let me know you reviews n feedback and job opportunities.

tonitoriva

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Hi I was accepted in MGM for May 2015. Royal Roads is relative new but it has good reputation. I have talked with several students and they gave me very good reviews, the best part is that the program offer co op and if you goal is the PR, the internship is gonna help you a lot.

Zakub Karedia

Jul 28, 2014
Please Help Medical Insurance (MSP)

Hello Everyone..

I have one a question (seniors please help)

According BC rules students living there have to apply for MSP (the BC government medical plan). Is its mandatory to have medical insurance or I can leave there without MSP or any other medical insurance?

Ryan1981

Jul 27, 2014
RRU- the fee is too high and it carries a mediocre reputation. Not worth to go to RRU compared to the kind of money you spend there.

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ryan1981 said:
RRU- the fee is too high and it carries a mediocre reputation. Not worth to go to RRU compared to the kind of money you spend there.
ryan did you or anyone u knw do mgm frm rru ?

if you have any more details to share regarding the statement above it would be great.

cheers

sid3288

Jan 7, 2015
Hi Friends,
I got conditional acceptance letter from RRU , Pre master will be start on 04th May 2015 and MGM on 08th Sep.

any one who is on the same boat please msg me .

thanks Bro.

tonitoriva

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Hi my friends I am in the same boat I will fly to Victoria at the end of April, add me on facebook jorgerivadeneira19@hotmail.com

PUNEETVANDRA

Jan 10, 2015
I am coming for September MGM program but i have to complete PMP course first. so i will be there in May. Is anyone applying too ?

I am eager to know about the course value, accommodation and jobs after the course.

I have almost 5 years of a MNC ( AON HEWITT). I am a senior Benefits analyst here.

could some one please help me with the important information, which would be required there.

thanks,

sid3288

Jan 7, 2015
I am waiting for letter of Acceptance from RRU then will apply for study permit.

my yahoo mail is shahabus30 @ yahoo.com. please drop me mail , for further communiaction.

regards,

kevinspacey33

Jan 13, 2015
Hi ,

To be honest . Canada has the worst job market right now .

Many of the alumini from the above course is struggling to find jobs (Mainly because of poor Canadian job market).

Research thoroughly about the Canadian job market and the placements from universities before taking decision.

Come here if you are ready to struggle for internship / part time jobs .

Unfortunately , this is the naked truth,

Savi chauhan

Nov 27, 2016
Hi ,

I am also going to take admission in Royal Roads University for MGM Course in 2017. Please suggest after completing this course what is the job opportunity ..

Regards
Savita

rudraksham

Apr 14, 2015
Savi chauhan said:
Hi ,

I am also going to take admission in Royal Roads University for MGM Course in 2017. Please suggest after completing this course what is the job opportunity ..

Regards
Savita
Hi
I am applying for sept2017 intake..
Did u apply for it ..

Pawan_rru

Jul 25, 2017
Hello,

Glad to connect with you. great to know about your studies at RRU.

I'm joining RRU september 2017 intake.

my number is 8368759160. it would be great if you could talk a little about accommodation and living there.

let's connect.

thanks
pawan