Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
A lot of people only come here to post their problem and seek guidance. Once they are solved, they don't even look back at this forum. Am sure a lot of people are going for MGM program. Relaax

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cryptic where u applying from. Which visa office I mean.

Did you apply for ur coop work permit also upfront along with your study permit.

cheers

tabbi

Jun 1, 2014
mizan776 said:
A lot of people only come here to post their problem and seek guidance. Once they are solved, they don't even look back at this forum. Am sure a lot of people are going for MGM program. Relaax
this is the purpose of this forum, isn't it? if not than what is?? :eek: ::) ::) ::)

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
tabbi said:
this is the purpose of this forum, isn't it? if not than what is?? :eek: ::) ::) ::)
Purpose of this forum doesn't mean that once your problem is solved you just don't return back to help or guide others. Is it?

hopin

Jul 1, 2014
Hi,

I am going to join Master of global Management in Royal Roads University by september 2014.

I could not find anyone to ask or review about the course or university.

Can you tell me about the course or the royal roads university? And how is the employability?

I am 6 yrs experienced and earning close to 15K CAD per annum. Many people say that the university is not that much good to leave your job.

I am in great confusion. Hope you can find some time to give me a reply.

Thanks.

tabbi

Jun 1, 2014
mizan776 said:
Purpose of this forum doesn't mean that once your problem is solved you just don't return back to help or guide others. Is it?
chill bro :D
i am a newbie and i am here for help, and if i am a regular member than surely i will help others but only if i am sure and have enough information about it. obviously i wont misguide anyone, no one would.... point is you cant force anyone to help and no one force you to help him/her, here you help people without expecting anything in return, but a hope that if he might get benefit here he will do the same (atl east their are chances)
may be you wont get anything but reputation and most importantly RESPECT!!!! isn't that good thing? :)

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hopein pls check ur inbox :)

hopin said:
Hi,

I am going to join Master of global Management in Royal Roads University by september 2014.

I could not find anyone to ask or review about the course or university.

Can you tell me about the course or the royal roads university? And how is the employability?

I am 6 yrs experienced and earning close to 15K CAD per annum. Many people say that the university is not that much good to leave your job.

I am in great confusion. Hope you can find some time to give me a reply.

Thanks.

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
tabbi said:
chill bro :D
i am a newbie and i am here for help, and if i am a regular member than surely i will help others but only if i am sure and have enough information about it. obviously i wont misguide anyone, no one would.... point is you cant force anyone to help and no one force you to help him/her, here you help people without expecting anything in return, but a hope that if he might get benefit here he will do the same (atl east their are chances)
may be you wont get anything but reputation and most importantly RESPECT!!!! isn't that good thing? :)
I understand... That was for all those people who leave and never come back to help others. Cheers ;D

Crypticlancer

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
Im applying from UAE. I havent applied for co-op at this stage. Study permit under process. Where are u applying from?

Zakub Karedia

Jul 28, 2014
Im going RRU in August 2014 for September Classes. Is there anyone here going there as well. Let me know if you have found ANY ACCOMODATION?