+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ROME OFFICE

Marlg

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
After sending an email to our lawyer to notify him that our application is in Rome he responds that they were not advised that our application was transferred as for the reason he states that this is not a reason for concern because of a work sharing system IRCC has in place to ensure they maintain the standard processing time as best as possible and to minimize any backlog so that visa offices can complete processing of applications they receive as smoothly and quickly as possible , he is sending an Inquiry to both CPC-M and Rome requesting the exact date the file was transferred and requesting the current status of our case .... I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK ,IM LOST FOR THOUGHT , Any thoughts as to why our application was transferred from Paris to Rome ?????

Garry 91

Nov 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 november 2015
AOR Received.
16 novembre 2015
Med's Done....
1 octobre 2015
Marl i had the same case of you
My application has been trasfered to Dakar to Rome. Then we don't have anynews.i try to write to rome's ambassy but they didn't get me answers

Garry 91

Nov 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 november 2015
AOR Received.
16 novembre 2015
Med's Done....
1 octobre 2015
Marlg said:
After sending an email to our lawyer to notify him that our application is in Rome he responds that they were not advised that our application was transferred as for the reason he states that this is not a reason for concern because of a work sharing system IRCC has in place to ensure they maintain the standard processing time as best as possible and to minimize any backlog so that visa offices can complete processing of applications they receive as smoothly and quickly as possible , he is sending an Inquiry to both CPC-M and Rome requesting the exact date the file was transferred and requesting the current status of our case .... I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK ,IM LOST FOR THOUGHT , Any thoughts as to why our application was transferred from Paris to Rome ?????
please do you have any news from Rome?
I wait since november 15.

Marlg

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
No news here either . Still waiting to hear from our lawyer as he sent an inquiry over a week ago , will keep you updated ... And please do the same .Good news soon , Inshallah

Garry 91

Nov 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 november 2015
AOR Received.
16 novembre 2015
Med's Done....
1 octobre 2015
No,i'm just live with our daugther.my husband live in Quebec since 2013!
Thank you.i'm happy to know someone whom share this experiences.i try my best to write in english ;)
Do you speak italian o french?

Garry 91

Nov 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 november 2015
AOR Received.
16 novembre 2015
Med's Done....
1 octobre 2015
Hi all,nobody had a notification from Rome"s office? :(

gkountouris

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 July 2016
AOR Received.
AOR 2 : 23 Aug 2016
File Transfer...
25 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Nope....
VISA ISSUED...
09/02/2017
Garry 91 said:
Hi all,nobody had a notification from Rome"s office? :(
Not at all..The only message i got from Rome was when i informed them about my address change.. It really stressfull when nowone can not give us at least an information about our status Or updates.

Garry 91

Nov 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 november 2015
AOR Received.
16 novembre 2015
Med's Done....
1 octobre 2015
My application has been sent to CIC at 15november2015,it was trasfered to Dakar because m camerounian but two months ago,i was informed by our lawyer that our application was trasfered to Rome office perhaps because i live in italy.We don't have anynews,i thing that is very horrible do that to family.we are in the 13th months not yet news.i'm very dispered...our medicals expired on 1st october!!!

jack12

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2015
AOR Received.
December 2015
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
July 2016
Passport Req..
Still wait
Who knows how much time Rome vo required to send back passport.Three week has been gone

Dorina D

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2016
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront,submitted on 23-03-2017
Hi All,

Is there any applicant please who applied on federal stage on 2016 and still waiting response from Rome office? I have applied on november 2016 and still no answer (QSW category)

thank you!