Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
semos said:
Hi Dear friends ,
I would like to thank you all for your answers to my questions in this forum . My spouse was Landed in Canada and the total processing time takes around 5 months ! best wishes for you all .

Semos
congratulations!!

canadianlima

Dec 3, 2015
affie1982 said:
I've been searching and searching for reassuring words regarding Romanian processing times. My husband is Romanian, I am Canadian. My daughter and I came home to Toronto in April and sent my husband's papers in June. Last week they changed the status of our application to "In Process".

I really want to have my husband home for Christmas. We haven't seen him in 7 months and I'm really anxious to hear about his status. Does anyone have any experience with Romania? How long after the "In Process" status does it take for a final decision? Do all applicants have to go for interviews? If he goes to Bucharest after he's (hopefully) approved, can he have his passport stamped that day?

I would love love love some feedback from the forum!

Thanks ever so much!
My wife sent her passaport to the canadian visa aplication in Bucharest. almost a week and a half. how long did it take you to wait to pick up the passport? 2 weeks? did they call ya or email ya??? can you please answer me if you still remember

saymanbg

Sep 17, 2016
I am asking myself the same questions. I sent my passport with FedEx two weeks ago and still nothing. The return tracking is still pending so they haven't send it back yet.

Ivanikol

Oct 21, 2016
Hi all
Has anyone here had their background check status changed to "In Progress "? and what does it mean ? any timeframe for that ? Thank you guys ;-)

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Ivanikol said:
Hi all
Has anyone here had their background check status changed to "In Progress "? and what does it mean ? any timeframe for that ? Thank you guys ;-)
mine changed in to in progress almost a month ago, and i got an email asking for the copy of the passport, the same day it turned to in progress.

Ivanikol

Oct 21, 2016
steph89 said:
mine changed in to in progress almost a month ago, and i got an email asking for the copy of the passport, the same day it turned to in progress.
Thats amaizing !!!! You're Bulgarian right ?
My spouse's one changed this Monday .... still no news from the VO .
Holping for some good news soon:)

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Ivanikol said:
Thats amaizing !!!! You're Bulgarian right ?
My spouse's one changed this Monday .... still no news from the VO .
Holping for some good news soon:)
No, I applied through Jordan, and the application was transferred to Bucharest feb/2016

Ivanikol

Oct 21, 2016
Hello everyone ,

Just wanted to say that my spouse received the Demand for Passport on DEC 19th ;-) Yeah !!!! ;)
So basically the VO got my file on SEPT 16th = TOTAL 3 months and 3 days !!!!
He is Bulgarian and processing time is marked as 14 months -Guess they are working way faster than what we all expected .

We sent the passport using the CVAC courier services - Does someone knows how long it takes to return a passport ?

Good luck to everyone here and let the NEW 2017 bring all families together !!!!

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Ivanikol said:
Hello everyone ,

Just wanted to say that my spouse received the Demand for Passport on DEC 19th ;-) Yeah !!!! ;)
So basically the VO got my file on SEPT 16th = TOTAL 3 months and 3 days !!!!
He is Bulgarian and processing time is marked as 14 months -Guess they are working way faster than what we all expected .

We sent the passport using the CVAC courier services - Does someone knows how long it takes to return a passport ?

Good luck to everyone here and let the NEW 2017 bring all families together !!!!

congratulations!! !!

boubou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to anyone who landed/ got passport request... Quick question about the additional documents request: my friend got an email stating to send schedule A in 30 days and that they will not respond only after 4 weeks from receiving the documents! Is it a standard time given by the VO to anyone?

Ivanikol

Oct 21, 2016
boubou said:
Congratulations to anyone who landed/ got passport request... Quick question about the additional documents request: my friend got an email stating to send schedule A in 30 days and that they will not respond only after 4 weeks from receiving the documents! Is it a standard time given by the VO to anyone?
Hi I got the exact email :) . Not to worry , just tell your friend to make sure he/she sends everything as they ask . Exactly 4 weeks after My spouse got the passport request .
Hope this helps :)

boubou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ivanikol said:
Hi I got the exact email :) . Not to worry , just tell your friend to make sure he/she sends everything as they ask . Exactly 4 weeks after My spouse got the passport request .
Hope this helps :)
thank you for your answer, and i hope that will be the case for her as well!
B