+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Romanian Timeline - In Process

haz2016

Sep 26, 2016
Hi all-

if anyone went thru this recently, how long does it take in Amman office to print the visa on the passport and send it back? they say it might take up to 30 days in the ppr, but from your cases, what was the actual period.

Also, would there be usually an interview at the visa office for the applicant after you receive the ppr? Asking because my wife is outside Jordan right now and we are thinking of sending the passport by courier.

thanks

haz2016

Sep 26, 2016
UPDATE - PPR received

- application received for permanent residence on August 17, 2016.
- correspondence acknowledging receipt of the application sent on Sep 13, 2016.
- sponsorship application was approved on Sep 22, 2016.
- started processing permanent residence application in Bucharest office on Oct 3 , 2016.
- ppr received on November 16, 2016.

Ivanikol

Oct 21, 2016
haz2016 said:
UPDATE - PPR received

- application received for permanent residence on August 17, 2016.
- correspondence acknowledging receipt of the application sent on Sep 13, 2016.
- sponsorship application was approved on Sep 22, 2016.
- started processing permanent residence application in Bucharest office on Oct 3 , 2016.
- ppr received on November 16, 2016.
Great news !
Please indicate what country are you from ?
Thank you

Ivanikol

Oct 21, 2016
Hello guys , yesterday I got an email that they need some information about Schdule A
I wonder if there is a way to attach documents with GC KEY ? cause I dont where I should click , the information there is still not updated .
Or should I just send it by mail ?
Thanks

Romania85

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 4th, 2016
AOR Received.
July 22nd, 2016
File Transfer...
August 18th, 2016
Med's Request
June 15th, 2016
Passport Req..
November 9th, 2016
Ivanikol said:
Hello guys , yesterday I got an email that they need some information about Schdule A
I wonder if there is a way to attach documents with GC KEY ? cause I dont where I should click , the information there is still not updated .
Or should I just send it by mail ?
Thanks
I think you should respond to the email they send you (if possible)

Ivanikol

Oct 21, 2016
Romania85 said:
I think you should respond to the email they send you (if possible)
well they provided an Address and email ,but look what they wrote , quite confusing

"Within 30 days of the date of this letter, you must send the required documents / information to the Immigration Section of the Embassy of Canada. If the documents / information have not been received within the specified time limit, your application will be assessed with the available information and may be refused.To make the best use of limited resources, this office will not confirm receipt of the items requested above. It is your responsibility to use a secure and reliable method for the delivery or transmission of all required items.''

SO i answered to the email and received AUTOMATED CONFIRMATION that the email was received ( despite that they said that no receipt will be sent )
I am think to mail it as well ,just in case ,,,,,, What you guys think ? someone had this before ?

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Ivanikol said:
well they provided an Address and email ,but look what they wrote , quite confusing

"Within 30 days of the date of this letter, you must send the required documents / information to the Immigration Section of the Embassy of Canada. If the documents / information have not been received within the specified time limit, your application will be assessed with the available information and may be refused.To make the best use of limited resources, this office will not confirm receipt of the items requested above. It is your responsibility to use a secure and reliable method for the delivery or transmission of all required items.''

SO i answered to the email and received AUTOMATED CONFIRMATION that the email was received ( despite that they said that no receipt will be sent )
I am think to mail it as well ,just in case ,,,,,, What you guys think ? someone had this before ?

If you send it by mail they do not confirm, by email you get a acknowledgment that they reviewed the documents, what's the method they asked you ? Mail or email?

Ivanikol

Oct 21, 2016
steph89 said:
If you send it by mail they do not confirm, by email you get a acknowledgment that they reviewed the documents, what's the method they asked you ? Mail or email?
Thats for answering , but They really didnt specified the way they want me to send it . I copy -pasted in my previous message what they wrote -its really not clear

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Ya they asked by mail, when they did a document they said the same thing to me.. send it by courier service so you get a tracking number and signature form the person singing for it

Ivanikol

Oct 21, 2016
steph89 said:
Ya they asked by mail, when they did a document they said the same thing to me.. send it by courier service so you get a tracking number and signature form the person singing for it
Yeah I though so too , but on the bottom of the email we received , next to the agent initials there is a contact email as well .so I emailed them there and got a confirmation of receival the Visa office . But just to be on the safe side I will mail them with DHL tomorrow :). Thanks a lot !

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Ivanikol said:
Yeah I though so too , but on the bottom of the email we received , next to the agent initials there is a contact email as well .so I emailed them there and got a confirmation of receival the Visa office . But just to be on the safe side I will mail them with DHL tomorrow :). Thanks a lot !
Yes send it through DHL, that's the courier company we used and it got there with no issues!
They always keep there email in the signature,
Nothing to be worried about. As long as you get a tracking number and Signature at delivery your good!

semos

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Hi Dear friends ,
I would like to thank you all for your answers to my questions in this forum . My spouse was Landed in Canada and the total processing time takes around 5 months ! best wishes for you all .

Semos