Med's Request
June 15th, 2016
Passport Req..
November 9th, 2016
they emailed my spouse

saymanbg

Sep 17, 2016
Hi all,

I received yesterday an invitation to send my passport to Bucharest in order a Confirmation of Permanent Residence to be issued. There were some attached flyers and instructions in the email. My eCAS account only changed to Background check in Progress.

About me: Bulgarian living in London, UK

Application Status
1. Received your application to sponsor on July 18, 2016.
2. Correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 9, 2016.
3. Started processing your application on August 8, 2016.
4. Sponsor approved on August 31, 2016
5. File Transfered to Bucharest on September 1, 2016.
6. Invitation to send applicant passport on November 11, 2016

Overall, I was expecting to take more time. What might have worked in my advantage is that I currently have both Canadian and US travel visa. I have been to Canada visiting three times plus have lived together with my wife in London for an year before marrying and applying.

I wish you guys good luck !

Ivanikol

Oct 21, 2016
saymanbg said:
Hi all,

I received yesterday an invitation to send my passport to Bucharest in order a Confirmation of Permanent Residence to be issued. There were some attached flyers and instructions in the email. My eCAS account only changed to Background check in Progress.

About me: Bulgarian living in London, UK

Application Status
1. Received your application to sponsor on July 18, 2016.
2. Correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 9, 2016.
3. Started processing your application on August 8, 2016.
4. Sponsor approved on August 31, 2016
5. File Transfered to Bucharest on September 1, 2016.
6. Invitation to send applicant passport on November 11, 2016

Overall, I was expecting to take more time. What might have worked in my advantage is that I currently have both Canadian and US travel visa. I have been to Canada visiting three times plus have lived together with my wife in London for an year before marrying and applying.

I wish you guys good luck !
That's amazing news !!!!! All the best to you and family !

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Is there anyone here whose primary office is Amman and got a ppr from Bucharest?
My husband's background check status changed to "not needed at this time" from "not started" do you know why?
Did you get your ppr email from Bucharest or Amman?

jorcad

Nov 16, 2013
Is there anyone here whose primary office is Amman and got a ppr from Bucharest?
My husband's background check status changed to "not needed at this time" from "not started" do you know why?
Did you get your ppr email from Bucharest or Amman?
Hello Elham,

Our primary file supposed to be in Amman, but they sent it to Bucharest on July and recently we got the ppr.
background check status changed to be in process.

regards,

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
jorcad said:
Hello Elham,

Our primary file supposed to be in Amman, but they sent it to Bucharest on July and recently we got the ppr.

regards,
whats your timeline?

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
jorcad said:
Hello Elham,

regards,
Our background check status changed to "not needed at this time " from "not started ". I don't know what that means. Where are you from? Did they ask you for new police clearance and medical? When?

jorcad

Nov 16, 2013
elllham said:
Our background check status changed to "not needed at this time " from "not started ". I don't know what that means. Where are you from? Did they ask you for new police clearance and medical? When?
I'm from Jordan. They have not asked for new police clearance nor redo the medical again till now.

Here is our Time Line:
- application received for permanent residence on July 25, 2016.
- correspondence acknowledging receipt of the application sent on August 16, 2016.
- sponsorship application was approved on August 26, 2016.
- permanent residence application sent to Bucharest on August 26, 2016.
- started processing permanent residence application on September 14, 2016.
- ppr sent on November 8, 2016.

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
jorcad said:
I'm from Jordan. They have not asked for new police clearance nor redo the medical again till now.

Here is our Time Line:
- correspondence acknowledging receipt of the application sent on August 16, 2016.
thats really fast, congratulations!!

haz2016

Sep 26, 2016
That is great. couple of questions please:

1. before the ppr , did you receive an email from them to send copies of bio-data pages and confirm eye color and height?

2. In the ppr, do you have to send the passports within a specific timeframe? and did you send the passports to Amman office or Bucharest office?

thank you

jorcad said:

Here is our Time Line:

jorcad

Nov 16, 2013
haz2016 said:
That is great. couple of questions please:

1. before the ppr , did you receive an email from them to send copies of bio-data pages and confirm eye color and height?

2. In the ppr, do you have to send the passports within a specific timeframe? and did you send the passports to Amman office or Bucharest office?

thank you
No, they have not asked for any of that.

The passport must be submitted to them within 30 days, and We have delivered it to Amman office (CVAC) even though our Application was sent to Bucharest.
They mentioned in the email that the processing time for the passport may take up to 30 days.

Regards,

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
jorcad said:

Here is our Time Line:
Is the sponsored person a lady in your case?

haz2016

Sep 26, 2016
thank you for the feedback

jorcad said:
No, they have not asked for any of that.

The passport must be submitted to them within 30 days, and We have delivered it to Amman office (CVAC) even though our Application was sent to Bucharest.
They mentioned in the email that the processing time for the passport may take up to 30 days.

Regards,