+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Romanian Timeline - In Process

Ivanikol

Oct 21, 2016
Odessa92 said:
I tried many times it didn't work .
Hey , same with me ..... I even submitted an WEbform for technical issues and their answer was to create a new account and to try to link it again = still nothing

Its really frustrating
I can still log in as the Sponsor to check application status and I see that Sponsorship approved and Permanent resident received in VO and - in process since SEPTEMBER 19
but when we create an account for my spouse and try to link it ,,, we are never able
Really frustrating

I am curious what is their backlog VO Romania ... they have my file since SEP 2016 , medical received
in Process

Wondering how long will take
Sponsoring a spouse from Bulgaria

boubou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are people who have been waiting for years....
To link your app make sure that you put exactly thr same information from your sponsorship application for exp where would reside in Canada after getting the visa...
Leave the passport section empty and write the name same as in the app.

Ivanikol

Oct 21, 2016
boubou said:
There are people who have been waiting for years....
To link your app make sure that you put exactly thr same information from your sponsorship application for exp where would reside in Canada after getting the visa...
Leave the passport section empty and write the name same as in the app.

Hi Boubou , thanks for reply

Waiting Years ? where they are applying from ? Unless there is be red flags in those files ....
For sure if Process time of 15 months elapse ( for Bulgarian applicants ) ,you can always contact the local MP ( in Canada )
But waiting yearS is not normal for a straight forward file

Also for the LINK the APP ... I tried everything , entering it Letter by letter corresponding to the original Application .Just keeps telling me APPLICATION NOT FOUND
So..... I requested the notes on file ;-) should arrive soon

boubou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I mean for applications that were transferred from Amman office to Romania one...

try (app number + PA personal information and change number of applicants to include the sponsor).

Ivanikol

Oct 21, 2016
Thanks Everyone !!! I was finally able to link it ! :D

Now, I wish I can speed up time..... ;-)
Good luck to everyone !

Odessa92

Apr 19, 2016
Ivanikol said:
Thanks Everyone !!! I was finally able to link it ! :D

Now, I wish I can speed up time..... ;-)
Good luck to everyone !
It worked with me too.
Hopefully for everybody things will move forward

winteravenue

Jan 6, 2015
Visa Office......
Bucharest VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th April 2016
Med's Done....
February 2016
Passport Req..
4th November 2016
VISA ISSUED...
8th November 2016
LANDED..........
14th January 2017
Just got PPR! :D
Applied April 15th 2016.
We did have red flags, however it looks like they saw our marriage was genuine ^_^
Does anyone have courier information handy for Bucharest VO? Thanks in advance, I'll be looking in the meantime!

semos

Star Member
May 28, 2015
winteravenue said:
Applied April 15th 2016.
We did have red flags, however it looks like they saw our marriage was genuine ^_^
Does anyone have courier information handy for Bucharest VO? Thanks in advance, I'll be looking in the meantime!
Congratulationsssssss . I really so happy for you .Finally , there is some progress in this visa office .

where are you from ? check VFS , aramex ,fedix something like that

winteravenue

Jan 6, 2015
Visa Office......
Bucharest VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th April 2016
Med's Done....
February 2016
Passport Req..
4th November 2016
VISA ISSUED...
8th November 2016
LANDED..........
14th January 2017
I'm originally from Republic of Moldova and the Bucharest VO handles our applications. I live in Romania at the moment, so I think I'm just going to drop off my passport in person to avoid headaches.

Romania85

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 4th, 2016
AOR Received.
July 22nd, 2016
File Transfer...
August 18th, 2016
Med's Request
June 15th, 2016
Passport Req..
November 9th, 2016
So they're working on April applications, so hopefully 2-3 more months for us (we applied at the beginning of July) :D

Congratulations btw!

Ivanikol

Oct 21, 2016
Romania85 said:
So they're working on April applications, so hopefully 2-3 more months for us (we applied at the beginning of July) :D

Congratulations btw!

Maybe even less :) they had some red flags ..
. just saying it gives us hope and Congrats !

semos

Star Member
May 28, 2015
winteravenue said:
I'm originally from Republic of Moldova and the Bucharest VO handles our applications. I live in Romania at the moment, so I think I'm just going to drop off my passport in person to avoid headaches.
Aha good luck ...I'm so happy for you .. could you please share what did they request in the PPR ? I am particularly asking about the photos requirement?

again , congratulations wish you a happy life in Canada

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
winteravenue said:
Applied April 15th 2016.
Can you explain about what red flags are please?