+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Romania Processing Times

abkg1998

Star Member
Sep 25, 2023
Hi everyone,

My couisin is working in Romania but he is Turkish and he is only temporarily there. We were wondering if we need to look to Romania processing times for that? Because it shows 330 days for processing times. We will apply online. Any ideas that we can make the process fast for him?

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone,

My couisin is working in Romania but he is Turkish and he is only temporarily there. We were wondering if we need to look to Romania processing times for that? Because it shows 330 days for processing times. We will apply online. Any ideas that we can make the process fast for him?

Thanks
No way to expedite unless he has a US visa or expired Canadian visa. Then maybe processed as CAN+ but can still take months. It is processed from where he is living or applying from when he submits his application. His application is weakened by not applying from country of citizenship.

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2023
No way to expedite unless he has a US visa or expired Canadian visa. Then maybe processed as CAN+ but can still take months. It is processed from where he is living or applying from when he submits his application. His application is weakened by not applying from country of citizenship.
Sorry i confused ! Processing time is considered based on your passport nationality or the country you live and apply from?