+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rnip

KamiCZ

Mar 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello, can you move from the community to different place in the same province after you get your PR card or you have to stay in the community forever? Also after you get your approval from community do you apply under Express Entry? Or wha Thank you.

need321

Nov 14, 2022
Help please, I am the principal applicant for RNIP but my husband is one applying for jobs but he doesn't have IELTS, I have the Ielts, is it allowed and what do I do? Please help ASAP

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Help please, I am the principal applicant for RNIP but my husband is one applying for jobs but he doesn't have IELTS, I have the Ielts, is it allowed and what do I do? Please help ASAP
What do you mean? If you are the principal applicant you should be securing a job in the fields posted for that city.

need321

Nov 14, 2022
What do you mean? If you are the principal applicant you should be securing a job in the fields posted for that city.
I plan to school but I'm the one with ielts, I was hoping my husband will apply for the jobs while I school, the issue is will I have to resign from the RNIP job after securing admission?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I plan to school but I'm the one with ielts, I was hoping my husband will apply for the jobs while I school, the issue is will I have to resign from the RNIP job after securing admission?
He won’t qualify for an OWP if you leave your RNIP job. You need to be working at your RNIP job for him to receive a WP. Sounds like you need to be applying for a study permit with an OWP for your spouse that way. Have you applied for a study permit? Have you secured a job that qualifies you for RNIP?

need321

Nov 14, 2022
He won’t qualify for an OWP if you leave your RNIP job. You need to be working at your RNIP job for him to receive a WP. Sounds like you need to be applying for a study permit with an OWP for your spouse that way.
Thank you for your timely responses it's very appreciated, but if I apply for the jobs myself and start, can I leave the RNIP community to study in a different community of same province after PR when I get admitted.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you for your timely responses it's very appreciated, but if I apply for the jobs myself and start, can I leave the RNIP community to study in a different community of same province after PR when I get admitted.
You have to look at the terms of the RNIP agreement. The whole purpose of the program is for people to go work in these communities. Many communities have stated if it is discovered that you don’t follow through live and work in the community it will be considered misrepresentation.

Adventures

Nov 3, 2022
Canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
You have to look at the terms of the RNIP agreement. The whole purpose of the program is for people to go work in these communities. Many communities have stated if it is discovered that you don’t follow through live and work in the community it will be considered misrepresentation.
Are you able to link the articles for this announcement?

JhonWick

Jan 28, 2023
lol

JhonWick

Jan 28, 2023
did you leave tho?