+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rnip Program

Laksh@1985

Feb 15, 2024
Hi my self Lakshmanan I applied my Pr application on Feb 10 2023, as December when I call Ircc they said all Step has been completed, just wait for the final decision mail. But still remains same, i have send web form twice no response for that. Any one Please let me know is there any thing to do.

pimpsquek

Feb 4, 2015
Hi my self Lakshmanan I applied my Pr application on Feb 10 2023, as December when I call Ircc they said all Step has been completed, just wait for the final decision mail. But still remains same, i have send web form twice no response for that. Any one Please let me know is there any thing to do.
If you are in Canada, you can request for GCMS notes to further know the status of your application, it will also trigger the IO that handles your account.
You can visit this website for the GCMS notes: https://gcms-notes.ca/

pimpsquek

Feb 4, 2015
how do you know this "it will also trigger the IO that handles your account" ?
Usually the IO that handles the account will received an alert that there was a request for GCMS Notes. GCMS notes are one of the few methods by which applicants can apply for, to get the most granular updates available on their application; including the immigration office and officer processing their application, and application status and reason for status.