+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RNIP after PR.

minhvtcun

Feb 3, 2023
Hi guys, I just received my ECOPR today from the city that nominated me. I applied RNIP.

I have 1 question, can I change my job after I received PR. I dont move to another city, I just change my job, is it anychance my PR will be revorke?

Thank you guys.

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
Hi guys, I just received my ECOPR today from the city that nominated me. I applied RNIP.

I have 1 question, can I change my job after I received PR. I dont move to another city, I just change my job, is it anychance my PR will be revorke?

Thank you guys.
No
You can change

Reactions: vkamath

Naseer_k

Jan 1, 2019
@minhvtcun Congratulations !

I have a question regarding RNIP and I will appreciate if you or someone can answer:

1. Do you need to have one year work experience? or you can apply to RNIP before that?
2. If later due to job reasons/any other reasons you need to move to a different city (same province) would that be possible or it is not allowed?
3. Is there any limit how long you shall stay/serve the community ?

Thanks

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
@minhvtcun Congratulations !

I have a question regarding RNIP and I will appreciate if you or someone can answer:

1. Do you need to have one year work experience? or you can apply to RNIP before that?
2. If later due to job reasons/any other reasons you need to move to a different city (same province) would that be possible or it is not allowed?
3. Is there any limit how long you shall stay/serve the community ?

Thanks
Since its PNP you need to stay in the province for a certain period (you have to research how much for your province) otherwise your PNP and even PR will be revoked.

Shubham025

Feb 13, 2023
RNIP Post PR conditions********

I need help finding out After PR conditions through RNIP on IRCC official website, Has anyone found one? please comment link. I have been contributing economy in this community since 2018.