+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RN for live-in caregiver

Polidang

Apr 11, 2014
Double check coz I believe you wont qualify based on your status. If you did not finished caregiver course you must atleast have 1 year paid experience related to the jobs and u need to show proof of employment sss/phil health. Please refer to the cic website on how to apply.better to check than sorry.

jessalei

Jul 22, 2013
Filipinay said:
hi..u sent me a pm but i cant seem to reply back to u..mybe change ur message settings?
thanks filipinay for your immediate response..:) i don't know why what happened why u cant reply to my messages...let me review my settings thank you... God bless

jessalei

Jul 22, 2013
Filipinay said:
hi..u sent me a pm but i cant seem to reply back to u..mybe change ur message settings?
hello kababayan,

would you kindly reply to this thread instead about your advice with regards to my concern... thank you very much... God bless

jessalei

Jul 22, 2013
Polidang said:
Double check coz I believe you wont qualify based on your status. If you did not finished caregiver course you must atleast have 1 year paid experience related to the jobs and u need to show proof of employment sss/phil health. Please refer to the cic website on how to apply.better to check than sorry.
hello polidang... thank you for your response on this thread this was actually last year and is a very old post of mine... filipinay is trying to send me a message but she is having error on her end maybe due to my message settings I could not figure out... thus she posted her reply on this post of mine way way back ...:D... well anyways... thank your for your response but I was successful with my application and I'm currently here in west vancouver Canada... God bless you..:)

andy_7830

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Congrats. What I knew back 2006 at my time if you are registered rn you dont need caregiver course or a yr full time paid experience to qualify for live in caregiver program and same for registered teacher to be a nanny in a live in caregiver program. If you are registered fr other profession like I am it need caregiver training or a yr full time experience as a caregiver to qualify for live in caregiver.

Andy

jessalei

Jul 22, 2013
andy_7830 said:
Congrats. What I knew back 2006 at my time if you are registered rn you dont need caregiver course or a yr full time paid experience to qualify for live in caregiver program and same for registered teacher to be a nanny in a live in caregiver program. If you are registered fr other profession like I am it need caregiver training or a yr full time experience as a caregiver to qualify for live in caregiver.

Andy
hello andy,,, thank you so much for ur response and I'm delighted that ur application was succesful too..:)... good thing I did not take the caregiver course since Im already an RN... and remain positive about it though some said that I still need to take it... but God is goof.. all efforts were paid off... :) ;D ;D :D