+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Riyadh Visa Office question

Em W

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Does anybody kmow when the did the visa office in Riyadh open? I have never seen it before on the VO list.

Do they process certain applications only? Temporary residence only maybe?

My father has a pending PR application which is being handled by Abu Dhabi even though he is a resident in Saudi Arabia.

Reactions: MOHAMMEDN

MOHAMMEDN

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Mississauga
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-06-2021
Does anybody kmow when the did the visa office in Riyadh open? I have never seen it before on the VO list.

Do they process certain applications only? Temporary residence only maybe?

My father has a pending PR application which is being handled by Abu Dhabi even though he is a resident in Saudi Arabia.
Abu Dhabi Office is the largest Canada Mission in the middle east, this is why Immigrants visas for middle east residents a are mostly handled by Abu Dhabi Visa Office.

In Saudi Arabia, they mostly handle TRVs, study visas.

Reactions: Em W

Nanas Ko

Jul 16, 2022
Saudi Arabia
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Jeddah
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Was the IRCC office in Riyadh closed and will be closed due to the Eid holidays?

I lodged my biometrics last June 15 and additional documents where asked to be submitted, submitted the same day (June 28). No progress until now.

Any idea? Thank you so much.

Em W

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Was the IRCC office in Riyadh closed and will be closed due to the Eid holidays?

I lodged my biometrics last June 15 and additional documents where asked to be submitted, submitted the same day (June 28). No progress until now.

Any idea? Thank you so much.
I believe yes. They usually have a table on their website showing the holidays and dates where they close on.

Reactions: Nanas Ko