Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16.04.2014 (2nd Application)
VISA ISSUED...
28.04.2014 (Multiple)
LANDED..........
TBA
Anyone in this group who applied their temporary resident/visit/tourist visa online in the month of July 2013, I would appreciate if you could please share your timeline. I am a Filipino living and working in Saudi Arabia and submitted my application online last July 8, 2013 but until now no feedback or message received. I understand that there's an ongoing strike and processing of applications may take longer than usual. I just hate the waiting game and I have scheduled my trip on August 14.

butchie78

Jul 22, 2013
i send my application to aramex last july 6, i checked to aramex that they delivered it on the 8th... i emailed the Canadian EMBASSY and they said that they received my application.

renzz_psych

Jul 17, 2013
Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
VAC - VFS Global Khobar, Saudi Arabia
NOC Code......
TRV
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
28.04.2014 (Multiple)
LANDED..........
TBA
I applied for my Temporary Resident Visa online and chose Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Embassy as I am currently living and working here last July 8, 2013 and yesterday (July 22, 2013) I received an email stating that my visa was application rejected. I am considering in re applying this time through VFS Global in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia. Can anyone help what's my chance of getting approved this time around after I was denied. Accordingly, I was denied because of 1. Travel History 2. Immigration Status 3. Limited employment prospects in your country of residence. My profile below:

Nationality: Filipino
Visa Status (in country of Residence): Saudi Arabia Working Visa
Length of Stay (in country of Residence): 3 years 2 Months
1st Company - May 2010 to July 2012
2nd Company - September 2012 to Present

Dear _________,

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and
the Regulations for the reasons explained below. I am therefore refusing your application.

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident.
In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

1. Your travel history (I was able to travel to Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, India, Bahrain, Dubai U.A.E.)
2. Your immigration status (I have a working visa in Saudi Arabia, With Multilple Exit - Re Entry Visa)
3. Limited employment prospects in your country of residence (I am only allowed to work under 1 sponsor here in Saudi Arabia so there's no way I can work to other employer even I want to, I am planning to provide a copy of my contract stating that I have a yearly renewable contract)

renzz_psych

Jul 17, 2013
Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
VAC - VFS Global Khobar, Saudi Arabia
NOC Code......
TRV
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
28.04.2014 (Multiple)
LANDED..........
TBA
butchie78 said:
i send my application to aramex last july 6, i checked to aramex that they delivered it on the 8th... i emailed the Canadian EMBASSY and they said that they received my application.
What type of visa did you apply for? What's your nationality? Please let me know once you get your visa, I am planning to re apply again after I was rejected but this time via VFS Global in Al Khobar.

confused28

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon...
LANDED..........
Soon...In God's will!
renzz_psych said:
I applied for my Temporary Resident Visa online and chose Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Embassy as I am currently living and working here last July 8, 2013 and yesterday (July 22, 2013) I received an email stating that my visa was application rejected. I am considering in re applying this time through VFS Global in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia. Can anyone help what's my chance of getting approved this time around after I was denied. Accordingly, I was denied because of 1. Travel History 2. Immigration Status 3. Limited employment prospects in your country of residence. My profile below:

Dear _________,

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and
the Regulations for the reasons explained below. I am therefore refusing your application.

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident.

1. Your travel history (I was able to travel to Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, India, Bahrain, Dubai U.A.E.)
2. Your immigration status (I have a working visa in Saudi Arabia, With Multilple Exit - Re Entry Visa)
3. Limited employment prospects in your country of residence (I am only allowed to work under 1 sponsor here in Saudi Arabia so there's no way I can work to other employer even I want to, I am planning to provide a copy of my contract stating that I have a yearly renewable contract)
@Renzz

Sorry to hear that your application was refused...

Just want to ask whether you have sent your bank statement and how much is the balance? maybe one of the reason is your ties to the country you are working at....are you direct hired? have you passed your LMO and Employment Contract? how many years you are working in Saudi Arabia? and how many years of experience do you have?

SAM Milano

Jul 28, 2013
Just want to share my timeline to everyone applying Online or thru CVACs in Saudi Arabia.

I applied TRV thru CVAC/VFS Riyadh in person.

Submitted my complete application package- July 14, 2013
Received an e-mail from CIC/VFSglobal that my application was sent to Visa Office Riyadh.- July 15, 2013
After almost 10 working days, I received an email from CIC/VFSglobal today that my processed passport is ready for collection.-July 28, 2013

Thank God, my application was Approved.

I was really worried about the ongoing strike of Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) here and abroad. But in my own experienced I thought CIC is doing well with their contingency plans. My advise is to apply earlier than your intended flight to give enough working days for processing.

confused28

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon...
LANDED..........
Soon...In God's will!
SAM Milano said:
Just want to share my timeline to everyone applying Online or thru CVACs in Saudi Arabia.

I applied TRV thru CVAC/VFS Riyadh in person.

Submitted my complete application package- July 14, 2013
Received an e-mail from CIC/VFSglobal that my application was sent to Visa Office Riyadh.- July 15, 2013
After almost 10 working days, I received an email from CIC/VFSglobal today that my processed passport is ready for collection.-July 28, 2013

Thank God, my application was Approved.

I was really worried about the ongoing strike of Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) here and abroad. But in my own experienced I thought CIC is doing well with their contingency plans. My advise is to apply earlier than your intended flight to give enough working days for processing.
Congratulations Sam! that was fast...

Can you share your timeline please? NOC code and destination? Direct hire or through Consultant?

Thanks

SAM Milano

Jul 28, 2013
@confused28 I applied for a temporary resident visa not a working permit, so I don't need an NOC code. If you are applying to work or immigrate in canada I guess the processing takes more time to complete.

SAM Milano

Jul 28, 2013
renzz_psych said:

Dear _________,

Travel History- did you provide your old/previous passport to verify travel history? If you answer yes, my advise is try to visit other countries with visa requirements like I did.

Immigration Status- You resided for 3 years, which is short unlike me, 12 yrs. with the same employer.

Limited employment prospects in your country of residence- I can see your current employement is just 10 months. This is probably the reason of your refusal.Not that you are not allowed to work for another employer. I know and you know it is illegal to work aside from your sponsor in Saudi Arabia.

These are just my own opinions and doesn't guarantee an approval, you can re- apply as you like , you should do so ONLY if your situation has changed significantly or you have new supporting documents to submit to help your application.

confused28

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon...
LANDED..........
Soon...In God's will!
I agree with SAM Milano...

the current employment duration is short and even less than a year...VO's have their own judgement, they can base it from the duration of your employment to one company to another and also the frequency of your transfers.

ythadzz

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
lloydminster
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
14-10-2013
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Waive
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
28-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
17-01-2014
Hello guys,

I'm newbie to this site, upon searching on Mr. google about bank draft it landed me here.

I'm applying for Temporary working permit in al khobar saudi arabia, i'm having a hard time where i can purchase a bank draft? bank draft or cheque are the same?

Thanks

kris1985

Aug 5, 2013
Hello everyone i am new here, i would like to ask,i am from cagayan de oro mindanao i sent my application for temporary resident together with my original passport and documents, last june 25,2013 in manila, would like to ask how long should my visa arrive until now i am waiting my visa stamp and also my passport. Thank you!!! and god bless to all!!

confused28

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon...
LANDED..........
Soon...In God's will!
ythadzz said:
Hello guys,

I'm newbie to this site, upon searching on Mr. google about bank draft it landed me here.

I'm applying for Temporary working permit in al khobar saudi arabia, i'm having a hard time where i can purchase a bank draft? bank draft or cheque are the same?

Thanks
You can check in the foreign workers thread....i read some of the bank drafts issued in an exchange in Saudi. Try browsing some of the topics inside CIC Saudi Arabia

confused28

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon...
LANDED..........
Soon...In God's will!
confused28 said:
You can check in the foreign workers thread....i read some of the bank drafts issued in an exchange in Saudi. Try browsing some of the topics inside CIC Saudi Arabia
Here is the link...
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/work-permit-application-cic-riyadh-saudi-arabia-applicant-t121517.0.html