VISA ISSUED...
Waiting for decision
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Any body from riyadh, jeddah.. Got any news from cic office.. Please update

zaidusman

Sep 4, 2011
hi,
i am from khobar...i applied for the visa on 19th through alfifa. what about you?my university starts on 9th...do you have any idea on how late i can arrive and how much time does it take to get the visa.what about you? when di dyou apply?

zara1

Aug 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting for decision
LANDED..........
Not Yet
@hi zaidusman i applied on 17july. The processing time for saudi applicants is average 4 weeks . I finished 7 weeks yesterday. Did u apply 19 aug or july? If its 19 aug then you need to wait for atleast 6 weeks.. You may need to write to your college to inform them about it. Keep in touch through the forum :)

zaidusman

Sep 4, 2011
hi zara...the processing time is 2 months according to my agent...so i m hoping that it comes soon. already sent an email to my uni regarding the lateness.i applied on 19th july.btw how did you apply? i mean thru an agent or directly?...and yea sure i need support lol :D

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salamualikum to the applicants here

finally some people from Saudi !!!!!,

I spent all my child hood in khobar now i'm in Canada

zaidusman

Sep 4, 2011
wsalam obeid,
how u doin?...i just checked the tracker website my agent gave me and it says sent to branch..status completed. going to pik it up 2moro. btw did you do ur medical wen u applied for the study permit? cuz the visa application didnt ask any so i didnt give any?

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaidusman said:
wsalam obeid,
how u doin?...i just checked the tracker website my agent gave me and it says sent to branch..status completed. going to pik it up 2moro. btw did you do ur medical wen u applied for the study permit? cuz the visa application didnt ask any so i didnt give any?
yes, there was a medical requirement when I applied,I don't know abt their latest system

they will probably issue a 4-5 page letter that explains abt the medical and the closest centers to perform medical in your area it also contains yoou application file number and another very important number , it's an ID.

maybe the rules have changed this year , who knows :eek:

ownr

Mar 8, 2010
yar, I applied on 10th July in Abu Dhabi CHC, till now there is no response and my classes are going to start from 9th of this month.

How about Riyadh CHC ?