+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

risk hiring a consultant- is it safe? pls help

vaibstep

Apr 4, 2013
Pls share your experiences- all people who have applied to study in canada.

Is it safe to apply through consultants or not? Should take i take the risk? :eek:

I am applying to canada colleges for first time and fear that doing it without consultant help might make it worse as i dont know the whole process so well. :'(

What to do?

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
wahaguru manu v DATE pan da moka da..
apply urself and take help from this forme.this group will help u many many times more then any agent in the world.because there is no money involved here.

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
wahaguru manu v DATE pan da moka da..
go ur self my bro it will help u . And apply in university not college.
Normally agent give fee waiver but they take it back by there fees.and they get high commison from colleges . Thats why i called them agents(dalal).

arun_kumar

Mar 29, 2013
vaibstep said:
Thanks Sandhu. What about application fee waiver that these consultants provide? Is it not worth?
Precisely . Almost all the colleges in Canada provides applications free of charge through consultancy and one of the best advantage of consultancy is that many on spot admissions and university visits are there from Canada. So you can all your queries cleared and maybe who knows can get on spot admission. One more important thing. Sometimes if your application is not approved by any college or university for any one program the consultancy can ask them to try with some other program (for ex a guy applying for computer science if not getting accepted the consultancy may ask the university to consider it for internetworking program etc). This happened with few of my friends. So hope it helps. And always go for free consultancy.

vaibstep

Apr 4, 2013
Thanks again Sandhu!! Thanks Arun.

On your advise, i have already started a new forum to go about applying.. :)

Question-

I m looking for PG course in HR. Can only find it in lots of colleges.
Could you suggest which univ, and why not college?

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
sandhuboy said:
go ur self my bro it will help u . And apply in university not college.
Normally agent give fee waiver but they take it back by there fees.and they get high commison from colleges . Thats why i called them agents(dalal).
Why people as to apply in university not college??? 90% animations program offered by Colleges and there is no animation offered in University so if u want to do a course which a university is not offering then????? just for the sake of visa you should change ur line or prospect study??? I think its not about college or university its about how u present ur case!!!

vaibstep

Apr 4, 2013
My profile:

Grad- 2002-2005, 64%
Part time work 2006-08
Post grad 2008-10, 3.78/4.00
Worked as HR 2010-2013
Now left job
Yet to take ielts

What do you think?

arun_kumar

Mar 29, 2013
Nadeem_jee said:
Why people as to apply in university not college??? 90% animations program offered by Colleges and there is no animation offered in University so if u want to do a course which a university is not offering then????? just for the sake of visa you should change ur line or prospect study??? I think its not about college or university its about how u present ur case!!!
Exactly . You are pursuing masters because you have interest in it , you love it and you want to enjoy it!!!!!

arun_kumar

Mar 29, 2013
Nadeem_jee said:
precisely!!!! You should pursue masters because you are interested in that field, you love it and you want to enjoy it and you want to learn and live with it!!!!

arun_kumar

Mar 29, 2013
I want to know about you more. For ex what kind of part time job you did for 2 years. and graduated from 2005 batch (2002-2005) I guess its a 3 year diploma course right??? Then where you completed your masters. 2008-2010 and y again masters?