+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Right of PR fee

jazsandel

Mar 20, 2014
Hi, anyone here under Live-in Caregiver class, already applied for PR?.. Just got an e-mail from CIC that my application is complete though I need to pay for the Right Permanent Residence fee. I already paid it online, just wondering where should I mail my copy of receipt? By the way I'm from Vernon, BC. I called the CIC call center and the agent that i talked to said that it depends on the instruction of the letter, I read it many times and it doesn't have any instructions to send the copy of receipt, instead it says there, I should provide my fees to the Immigration Centre in Vancouver when you are scheduled to obtain your confirmation or permanent residence document. So it was confusing because one of my friends that already paid for Right PR fee mailed the copy of her receipt to Vegreville AB, where we passed all our PR applications.

I hope someone can help me and answer my question.

Thank you.

Godbless=)

Artem26

Dec 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013
AOR Received.
04-07-2013
Med's Done....
December 2013
Interview........
4-06-2014
LANDED..........
04-06-2014
Bring the instruction letter on the interview and the reciept. When I landed in Vancouver last week, everyone who came for landing (about 40 people) was asked to provide the instruction letter and the receipt. Sure they were different categories of applicants in there