+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

right of permanent residence fee

widow77

Dec 10, 2014
Hy guys.Just one quick question.I got letter from immigration office that i have to pay right of permanent residence fee.I did it online with my wifes credit card.Now we have to fill some information by hand on cic receipt.On receipt its my wifes name.So that means that we have to write down her information?And whose uci number we have to put in?Mine or my wifes and where can i find hers?Thank you for your help

dejan

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
widow77 said:
Hy guys.Just one quick question.I got letter from immigration office that i have to pay right of permanent residence fee.I did it online with my wifes credit card.Now we have to fill some information by hand on cic receipt.On receipt its my wifes name.So that means that we have to write down her information?And whose uci number we have to put in?Mine or my wifes and where can i find hers?Thank you for your help

dejan
Your info man!

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
widow77 said:

dejan
You use the UCI and information of the principal applicant. If you are the principal applicant then it is your UCI information and such that is included. If your wife/spouse is the principal applicant then it would be her information on the receipt.