+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) Official payment receipt

manishlahori

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Hello Friends,

I got a request to pay the RPRF fee and sent the official receipt by email to CPP Ottawa. However, on the fee receipt it is also mentioned - "Please print this receipt and attach a copy of the receipt to your application. Your case processing centre will only accept a printout of the official receipt as proof of payment."

Please advise if I should also send the Official receipt by mail or email is good.

I am confused. Please help!!

Thanks

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
manishlahori said:
Hello Friends,

I got a request to pay the RPRF fee and sent the official receipt by email to CPP Ottawa. However, on the fee receipt it is also mentioned - "Please print this receipt and attach a copy of the receipt to your application. Your case processing centre will only accept a printout of the official receipt as proof of payment."

Please advise if I should also send the Official receipt by mail or email is good.

Thanks

Email is ok.

pj11

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
manishlahori said:
Hello Friends,

Thanks
Email the receipt