+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Right NOC for Quality Assurance Analyst for a BPO company in Canada

Rome23

Jan 1, 2024
I am currentIy working as a Quality Assurance Analyst for a BPO company in Canada. I am having a hard time looking for the right NOC. I would really appreciate if you can help me finding the right NOC.
Below is my job descriptions:
  • Perform quality and process adherence review of agents providing support services to clients customers and end users regarding their interactions with client’s customers and end users and work closely with client to update and implement changes to quality processes and criteria as these changes arise. This includes performing quality evaluations for each agent/ TL in accordance with SLAs

• Interpret and implement quality assurance standards

• Before each agent commences insuring and certifying that each agent (including TLs) is qualified based on minimum requirements guidance and/ or mock calls certification

• Track, measure and report metrics as per agreement with client

• Attend and lead calibration sessions

• Analyze data to identify trends, behaviors and areas of improvement through audits

• Keep track on the improvement of agents especially outliers

• Conduct calibration sessions and team huddles focused on quality

• Partner with Training to identify site/ agent opportunities and trend analysis to help determine training solutions to be done to address the areas for improvement

• To work closely with Operations to ensure that the agents are able to strategize along with the other departments to ensure that we are meeting the client and company targets

• Performance Improvement, Process Excellence and Continuous Improvement