+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RFV (Ready for Visa email) not received

boriseli

Jun 28, 2017
Hello Guys,

I am seeking for a advise or if anybody has been in my situation. I contacted CIC through the IRCC form , because my application for Permanent residency (AOR 30 July) was taking over 6 months with no response. After a week I got a response that a RFV email has been sent to me in Oct, and I should refer to it and if I have not received it I should use the IRCC form to advise. Problem is, I have not received such an email in my inbox, nor sparm or any other folder ( I've been checking everything every single day since July).
Since then, I used the IRCC form to say that this email has not reached me. It has been almost 3 weeks and the RFV has not been sent back to me. I got the response, which is not answering my questions "
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

IRCC is always striving to improve our customer service. Rest assured that our priority is to answer your needs."

I have tried calling them ever since, but the online service says what it is in my online profila - application in progress, and when I try to connect with an agent, they say all lines are busy.

Has anyone experienced such a tihng or can advise on the best way to contact CIC in such cases?

Many thanks!

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

I am seeking for a advise or if anybody has been in my situation. I contacted CIC through the IRCC form , because my application for Permanent residency (AOR 30 July) was taking over 6 months with no response. After a week I got a response that a RFV email has been sent to me in Oct, and I should refer to it and if I have not received it I should use the IRCC form to advise. Problem is, I have not received such an email in my inbox, nor sparm or any other folder ( I've been checking everything every single day since July).
Since then, I used the IRCC form to say that this email has not reached me. It has been almost 3 weeks and the RFV has not been sent back to me. I got the response, which is not answering my questions "
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

IRCC is always striving to improve our customer service. Rest assured that our priority is to answer your needs."

I have tried calling them ever since, but the online service says what it is in my online profila - application in progress, and when I try to connect with an agent, they say all lines are busy.

Has anyone experienced such a tihng or can advise on the best way to contact CIC in such cases?

Many thanks!
Since it’s been about 3 weeks, contact them again, making reference also to the last contact about 3 weeks ago. They should respond.

boriseli

Jun 28, 2017
Update - IRCC came to me, this time just saying We cab confirm that your application is in process. It is really confusing. Does that mean this RFV email was invalid since they do not refer to it anymore?