+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RFV not received on email nor myCIC account

prav12

Dec 19, 2018
Hello,

I applied in express entry for FSW in May 2018. The status messages did not change until Nov 2018. As it was six months, I raised request for GCMS notes and got it in December. The notes said that RFV email (gmail) was sent in August and final RFV letter request was sent in October via myCIC. However, I did not receive any email nor the status in myCIC is showing any change. I raised customer support request last week and had them resend the email to the same gmail id. I still did not receive it in inbox nor junk folder nor trash folder. Status in CIC also have not changed yet. Yesterday I also sent an email from my office id asking to send RFV email to that id and no response there as well. Has anyone faced this issue? Please let me know what to do here.

Thanks.

minnesotawolf

Mar 6, 2017
Hello,

I applied in express entry for FSW in May 2018. The status messages did not change until Nov 2018. As it was six months, I raised request for GCMS notes and got it in December. The notes said that RFV email (gmail) was sent in August and final RFV letter request was sent in October via myCIC. However, I did not receive any email nor the status in myCIC is showing any change. I raised customer support request last week and had them resend the email to the same gmail id. I still did not receive it in inbox nor junk folder nor trash folder. Status in CIC also have not changed yet. Yesterday I also sent an email from my office id asking to send RFV email to that id and no response there as well. Has anyone faced this issue? Please let me know what to do here.

Thanks.
in the same boat. have you received the RFV in the end? I missed mine from last Novemeber, contacted IRCC twice since and not been able to get it resent yet. Can you share more info?

mpd93

Oct 21, 2019
in the same boat. have you received the RFV in the end? I missed mine from last Novemeber, contacted IRCC twice since and not been able to get it resent yet. Can you share more info?
I am in the same situation guys ! Can you please advise what happened finally ? I havent received the RFV email, however I have raised this issue with IRCC and they said they will send it - It's been 2 months and still waiting.... ! please advise.