+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Revise something after ITA

TennisAaron

Nov 16, 2016
After ITA, if I find something wrong in my profile, ie.., input the wrong date, but overall, it doesn't affect the overall CRS. Can I still revise it? If I can, should I add a LOE?

TennisAaron

Nov 16, 2016
dan_and said:
Yes, and yes.

Note that you cannot revise it in the original EE profile, but you can do so in the actual application post ITA (i.e. the questionnaire you need to fill in).
The stuff I filled in before ITA won't carry through to the actual application after ITA?

Hardik1989

Jun 28, 2016
Hello there,

I got my ITA in last draw (470 points). In my profile I can see some change in Study and language section. I am not able to see the "Two or more certificate option anymore" Anybody experienced the same issue? please help

TennisAaron

Nov 16, 2016
dan_and said:
Yes, it does. But what I am saying is that you can change what has been carried over from the profile, but you cannot change the profile itself because the original profile is locked past ITA.
Thanks a lot. And this kind of difference won't be regarded misrepresentation right? I just hope they won't reject it because of this.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
TennisAaron said:
Thanks a lot. And this kind of difference won't be regarded misrepresentation right? I just hope they won't reject it because of this.
Well, it depends what you are changing really. If you haven't got your ITA yet then make sure your profile is up to date now.