Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
hey guys ,

pls give ur feedback of Canam consultants and sunrise 8c- chandigarh

which one i would choose ?

Saahi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Dude, canam Chandigarh has too much rush, they will not treat your case with full consideration. In my advice go to Edwise sector 9-d , or avalon immigration. Sec -17.

According to my knowledge , Edwise will not charge you anything as they are paid by the institution and Avalon peaople will charge near around 20 to 30, 000. Do ask for free ielts coaching.
Edwise people are generous and professional.
At last, do research from your side also, do not totally depend upon consultants
Rest is upto you

neets_0047

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Saahi said:
Dude, canam Chandigarh has too much rush, they will not treat your case with full consideration. In my advice go to Edwise sector 9-d , or avalon immigration. Sec -17.

According to my knowledge , Edwise will not charge you anything as they are paid by the institution and Avalon peaople will charge near around 20 to 30, 000. Do ask for free ielts coaching.
Edwise people are generous and professional.
At last, do research from your side also, do not totally depend upon consultants
Rest is upto you
apart from rush .... are they oky ?

Saahi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Dude you will be paying to them, so you deserve that a consultant pays full attention to your case, so that you get the best option to chose.
Apart from rush, I would say their work is very systematic , they have specific departments to cater your needs from selection of institute to filing visa.
Best of luck