+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reviewing of Visa

Anushka Raj

Nov 12, 2019
Hello everyone,
I hope i ll get the answers i ve been looking for.. from you guys.

I applied for sept intake 2019 and gor my visa by the end of August 2019 but was deferred for Jan intake 2020. I received mail from immigration office around 12 or 13th sept,19. They asked me to submit my new offer letter of Jan intake,20 and i submitted it on 19th sept,19. They told me not to travel with the current visa i have now.

It's been around 60 days and i haven't received any reply or update from immigration office. I have to leave ny mid of December as my classes gokng to start by 1st week of Jan. I checked my status online. It's still showing under processing. And i mailed them like so many times but wasn't received any reply. I sent the webform as well but no update.

Can anyone suggest what to do or for how long i have to wait for my visa.

Anushka Raj

Nov 12, 2019
thats weird.

but nothing much you can do except to send more webforms or wait. but then again they did state not to send multiple webforms lol

unless you have someone in canada who can call ircc hotline on your behalf?
Does this work ? .. if i ask someone from canada to call on my behalf.

Rajwinder singh brar

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Hello everyone,
I hope i ll get the answers i ve been looking for.. from you guys.

I applied for sept intake 2019 and gor my visa by the end of August 2019 but was deferred for Jan intake 2020. I received mail from immigration office around 12 or 13th sept,19. They asked me to submit my new offer letter of Jan intake,20 and i submitted it on 19th sept,19. They told me not to travel with the current visa i have now.

It's been around 60 days and i haven't received any reply or update from immigration office. I have to leave ny mid of December as my classes gokng to start by 1st week of Jan. I checked my status online. It's still showing under processing. And i mailed them like so many times but wasn't received any reply. I sent the webform as well but no update.

Can anyone suggest what to do or for how long i have to wait for my visa.
You are mad change college inside Canada now they can refuse your application